搜索

有声读物《金银岛》第1期:第一章 老海员(1)

发表于 May 18, 2018 08:59:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
有声读物《金银岛》第1期:第一章 老海员(1)
Chapter1 The old seaman Squire
第1章 老海员
Squire Trelawney, Dr Livesey, and the others have asked me to write down all I know about Treasure Island. My name is Jim Hawkins, and I was in the story right from the start, back in 17-.I was only a boy then, and it all began at the time my father owned the Admiral Benbow inn, at Black Hill Cove. I remember so clearly the day when the old seaman came to stay-I can almost see him in front of me as I write.
乡绅屈利劳尼、李甫西大夫和其他几位绅士让我把金银岛的故事从头至尾写下来。我的名字叫吉姆·霍金斯,我经历了寻宝的全过程,故事始于公元一千七百多年。那时我还是个孩子,我父亲在布莱克希尔湾开了一家名叫“本葆将军”的客店。我清楚地记得那天客店来了一位老海员——他现在就浮现在我眼前。
He arrived with his sea-chest, a tall, strong man with a cut across one cheek. He sang that old sea sang as he walked up to the inn door:
他是个高个子,而且很健壮,手里提着一个海员手提箱,脸上有一道伤疤。他来到客店时唱着那支水手老调:
Fifeen men on the dead man's chest-
十五个人趴着死人箱——
Yo-ho-ho, and a bottle of rum!
唷呵呵,快来尝一瓶朗姆酒!
The old seaman called for a glass of rum, and stood outside, drinking and looking around. Our inn was on me cliffs above Black Hill Cove, and was a wild, lonely place. But the seaman seemed to like it.
老海员要了一杯朗姆酒,站在客店外面,一边喝酒,一边向四周观望。我们的客店位于布莱克希尔湾的悬崖上,一个荒野的地方。但那个海员好像对这里很感兴趣。关于《金银岛》《金银岛》是斯蒂文森所有作品中流传最广的代表作,其故事情节起源于作者所画的一幅地图。《金银岛》曾被译成各国文字在世界上广泛流传,并多次被搬上银幕。小说描写了敢作敢为、机智活泼的少年吉姆·霍金斯发现寻宝图的过程以及他如何智斗海盗,历经千辛万苦,终于找到宝藏,胜利而归的惊险故事。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!