搜索

常春藤名家散文精选 第1期:一位伟大的朋友

查看: 212.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 12:13:39 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
常春藤名家散文精选 第1期:一位伟大的朋友
Unit1 A Great Friend
第一课 一个伟大的朋友
As I am now a senior high school student, I have a great many friends, but there is one whom I prize over all the rest.
由于我现在是高中生,因此有许多朋友,但我最看重其中一位。
I first made his acquaintance when I began to go to school.
我一开始求学就认识他了。
He has been my constant companion ever since.
从此以后他便是我永远不变的朋友。
Though he is serious in appearance, he never fails to be interesting.
虽然他外表严肃,但他总能令人感兴趣。
Often he is clever, sometimes even merry and gay.
他平时挺聪明,有时甚至是一副欢喜愉悦的模样。
He is the most knowledgeable friend a person could have.
他可称得上是我们最有学问的朋友。
He knows virtually every language of the world, all the events of history, and the words of all the great poets and philosophers.
世界各国的语言,历史上所有的大事,以及所有伟大的诗人与哲学家的话语,他几乎无所不知。
A kindly benefactor, he is admired and enjoyed by everyone who makes his acquaintance.
他是个乐善好施的大好人,认识他的人个个都赞赏与喜爱他。
To me, he has been a great teacher as well as a friend.
对我而言,他一直是个伟大的老师和朋友。
He first taught me the secrets of my own language and then those of others.
他先后教会我母语和其他语言的奥秘。
With these keys he showed us how to unlock all the arts and sciences of man.
借着这些秘诀,他教我们如何开启人类所有的艺术与科学之门。
My friend is endlessly patient.
我的朋友有无限的耐心。
Dull though I may be, I can return to him again and again, and he is always ready to teach me.
虽然我可能很迟钝,但我可以一再地求助于他,而他也随时准备要教导我。
When I am bored, he entertains me.
当我感到厌烦时,他会逗我开心。
When I am dispirited, he lifts me up.
当我气馁时,他会使我振作。
When I am lonely, he keeps me company.
当我孤独时,他会陪伴我。
He is a friend not only to me but to millions around the world.
他不只是我的朋友,同时也是世界各地成千上万人的朋友。
Shall I tell you his name?
要我告诉你他的名字吗?
His name is "Reading."
他的名字是“阅读”。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部