搜索

据前官员称,“没有救援行动”来帮助马里乌波尔剧院袭击的幸存者

  发表于 Mar 18, 2022 01:54:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

"There is no rescue operation" to help survivors of Mariupol theater attack, according to former official

Attempts to pull survivors out of the rubble of a destroyed theater in Mariupol, Ukraine, are being hindered by the complete breakdown of social services in the city and the dangers of further Russian attacks, according to the former head of the Donetsk regional administration.

106442639-1584130501211gettyimages-528869923.jpeg

“People are doing everything themselves. My friends went to help, but due to constant shelling, it was not safe. People are clearing away the rubble themselves. There is no rescue operation, because all the services that are supposed to rescue people, to treat them, to bury them, these services no longer exist," Sergiy Taruta told Ukrainian television.

Few reports on rescue efforts have emerged since the theater, which was being used as a shelter, was attacked early Wednesday evening.

Taruta said it was his understanding there were about 1,300 people sheltering in the theatre, of whom 130 people had been rescued so far, according to the latest information he had.

Earlier, Taruta said on Facebook that the building's bomb shelter had remained intact.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2022 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部