搜索

伊索寓言故事 第2期:乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠(下)

查看: 350.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第2期:乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠(下)
Look! Cheese!
看!奶酪!
Stop! Don't touch it!
别动!不要动它!
Why not ? ! I love cheese.
为什么?我喜欢奶酪。
That is a mousetrap. If you eat the cheese, you will get trapped. Be carefull.
那是个捕鼠器,如果你吃那个奶酪,你就会被抓住的。小心。
Oh, I didn't know.
哦,我不知道。
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse climb up to the kitchen table.
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠爬上厨房的桌子。
You eat like this every day? There is so much food.
你每天都这样吃吗?这里有这么多的食物。
Here , try this chocolate cake.
这里,尝尝这块巧克力蛋糕。
Mmm. It's so soft, so sweet, and so very delicious.
嗯,它很软、很甜又这么的好吃。
Try this butter cookie, too.
再尝尝这块奶油饼干。
Yummy! Yummy! I want some more.
好吃!好吃!我还要吃一点。
Shh…Be quiet. I hear something.
嘘… 安静,我听到什么了。
What ?
什么?
Vh—oh , it's Old Yellow.
哦,不!那是老黄。
Who's Old Yellow?
谁是老黄?
It's the master's dog. Hide behind the cake!
它是主人的狗,躲在蛋糕后面!
Why?
为什么?
Don't ask questions! Just hide!
别问了,只管躲着就是了。
Old Yellow comes in the kitchen. Grrrrr ……Old Yellow starts sniffing around the kitchen table.
老黄来到了厨房。唔…老黄开始在厨房的桌子边闻味道。
( in a whisper ) Stay still!!! Don't breathe, Don't make a sound!
(轻声细语)不要动!不要呼吸,不要发出任何声音。
I smell mice, Come out, come out.
我闻道老鼠了,出来,出来。
Wherever you are! Arf! Arf! Arf! Old Yellow starts barking and running around the table.
不管你在哪儿!汪!汪!汪!老黄开始绕着桌子边狂叫和跑着。
I'm so afraid.
我好害怕。
Me, too, But, get ready to run!
我也是,但是准备好逃跑!
( Voice come from the living room ) Come here,old Yellow! You need a bath.
(来自客厅的声音)来这儿,老黄!你要洗澡了。
I'll be back , Grrrrr ……
我会回来的,唔…
Old Yellow leaves the kitchen growling.
老黄咆哮着离开厨房。
Thank goodness! Old Yellow is gone, We are safe now.
感谢老天!老黄走了,我们现在安全了。
My goodness ! How can you live here?
我的天!你怎么能住在这里?
It's not too bad . You just have to be careful. Let's have some more cookies.
又不是很糟,你只要小心点就行了。让我们多吃点饼干吧。
Are you sure it is safe?
你确定安全了吗?
Of course. Let's eat, I am still hungry.
当然。我们吃吧,我还饿着呢。
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse start eating again. This time, Flufly, a cat , appears .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠又开始吃了。这一次,毛毛,一只猫,出现了。
Meow , Meow , Meow , I smell mice.
喵!喵!喵!我闻到老鼠了
Come out , come out, wherever you are!
出来,出来,从你在的地方出来!
Flufly sees the two mice and jumps up on the table.
猫猫看到那两只老鼠并跳到桌子上。
Oh , there you are!
喔,你们在这里呀!
Quick!! Jump!!! Run! Run ! Run ! Run for your life!
快!!跳!!!跑!跑!跑呀!快逃命呀!
Help me! Help me! I didn't know where to run!
救救我!救救我!我不知道要跑到哪里去?
Here ! This way ! Hurry ! Hurry! Hurry!
这里!这个方向!快!快!快!
Inside my hole! Quickly!
到我的洞里来!快!
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse run into the mousehole. Both of them are out of breath, but they are safe.
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠跑到老鼠洞里。他们两个上气不接下气,可是他们安全了。
Are you okay ? ( out of breath )
你还好吗?(喘不过气)
Yes , But I am very scared.
还好,但是我非常害怕。
Don't worry . Fluffy can't get in here.
别担心,毛毛没办法进来。
How can you live here ? It's so dangerous.
你怎么能住在这里?这里太危险了。
It's not too bad. You just have to be a fast runner.
还不是很糟,你只要跑得快一点。
I'm going back home.
我要回家了。
Why ? Please stay a little longer.
为什么?请再待久一点吗!
No , thanks . The city is too dangerous.
不了,谢谢。城市太危险了。
But there is still a lot of food left.
可是还剩下很多事物。
You can eat it all,I'm going back to the country, and eat my dry bread and corn.
你可以把他们都吃了,我要回到乡下去,吃我的烤面包和玉米
But they taste terrible.
但是那很难吃呀。
Perhaps . But there are not trucks , dogs , or cats in the country.
或许吧,但是乡下没有卡车、狗或猫。
You are a lucky mouse.
你是只幸运的老鼠。
MORAL: Mental comfort is more important than physical comfort.
精神安逸比物质充裕更重要。
寓言启示:伊索寓言故事之乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠,这个故事告诉我们精神安逸比物质充裕更重要,这个故事还告诉我们城市生活与乡村生活的不同,适合自己的才是最好的。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部