搜索

伊索寓言故事 第6期:飞行的乌龟(下)

查看: 219.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第6期:飞行的乌龟(下)
Hey! Perhaps, you can teach me.
嘿!或许你可以叫我?
Ha ,ha ha, You must be joking.
哈!哈!哈!你在开玩笑吧!
How can a Turtle fly ?
乌龟怎么能飞呢?
Why ? You can teach me.
为什么不能呢?你可以教我呀。
That's nonsence.
无稽之谈。
You don't even have wrings, And you are too heavy .
你连翅膀都没有,而且你太重了。
Why do I need wrings?
为什么我要有翅膀?
You need wrings to fly.
你要有翅膀才能飞呀!
Oh, no , Boo-hoo, Then I can't fly?
哦,不,呜,呜,呜,那么我不能飞吗?
No, But you can swim, I can't, so cheer up.
不能,但是你会游泳,我不会,所以开心点。
How about this, Mrs.eagle !
那这样好不好,老鹰太太?
What ?
什么?
Can you take me up?
你可以带我上去吗?
It's too dangerous.
那太危险了。
Oh , please ! Just this once.
哦,拜托!只要这一次。
I want to see the land and the sea from the sky.
我很想从天空看看陆地和海洋。
I'll do anything for you.
我会为你做任何事情的。
Well, I don't know.
嗯,我不知道呀。
It's dangeroue up there, What if you fall?
那上面很危险,如果你掉下来怎么办?
Don't worry.
别担心。
I'll hold on tight, I'll be careful.
我会抓紧,我会小心的。
The Turtle keeps begging.
乌龟不断地恳求。
The Eagle cannot say “no” any longer.
老鹰再也无法说“不”。
She agrees to take the Turtle up into the sky.
她答应带乌龟到天空。
Okay , Mr,Turtle. Juat this once, Never again.
好吧,乌龟先生。就这一次,下不为例。
Oh, thank you so much.
哦,感激不尽。
Okay, now hold on tight, Let's go up.
好啊,现在抓紧了。我们上去吧。
One, two, three, whee …
一,二,三,嘎…
The Eagle takes the Turtle up into the sky.
老鹰带着乌龟飞到空中。
Oh my goodness! It's scary up here.
我的天啊!上面好恐怖呀!
Are you okay? Do you want to go back down?
你还好吗?你要回到下面吗?
No, no, I'm fine now, look below.
不,不,我现在很好,看看下面。
It's so beautiful, I feel like I'm flying.
多么美丽啊!我觉得我好像在飞。
Okay, let's go down now.
好哇,我们现在下去吧。
No, No! I want to go up higher.
不,不要,我还要到更高的地方。
It's too dangerous.
那太危险了。
The Turtle insists.
乌龟坚持着。
So the Eagle takes him up even higher.
所以老鹰带他到更高的地方。
It is so wonderful up here.
这里实在是太棒了。
I think I can fly by myself now.
我想现在我可以靠自己飞了。
What ?! Are you crazy ?
什么?! 你疯了吗?
You can't fly by yourself!
你自己无法飞的!
Yes, I can.
不,我可以。
I'll show you, Please, Let me go.
我飞给你看,请放开我。
Are you please, But I warned you, Good luck.
遵命,不过我可是警告过你了。祝好运。
The Eagle lets go and the Turtle starts to go down.
老鹰将乌龟放开,而乌龟开始往下掉。
The Fish sees the Turtle falling down.
鱼看到乌龟落下。
What's happening ? Why am I not flying?
发生什么事了?为什么我没有飞起来呢?
Oh, no !!! I should have stayed on the land.
哦,不!!!我应该待在陆地上的。
Hey, why isn't Mr.Turtle flying?
嘿,为什么乌龟先生不飞呢?
He is coming down really fast.
他掉落的好快,
Be careful, Mr.Turtle!
小心,乌龟先生。
There's a big rock below.
下面有颗大石头。
The Turtle lands on a big rock and his back breaks into a thousand pieces.
乌龟坠落在一颗大石头上,而他的背摔成千百个碎片。
Poor Mr.Turtle, I don't envy him anymore.
可怜的乌龟先生,我再也不羡慕他了。
Know your limits.
要有自知之明。
寓言启示:伊索寓言故事之飞行的乌龟,这个故事告诉我们,人要有自知之明。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部