搜索

伊索寓言故事 第1期:乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠(上)

查看: 235.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第1期:乡下的老鼠和城里的老鼠(上)
Aesop's Fables For You
伊索寓言
1 The Country Mouse And the City Mouse
1 乡下老鼠和城市老鼠
The City Mouse comes to visit his old friend, the Country Mouse, who lives in the country.
城市老鼠来拜访他的老朋友住在乡下的老鼠,
They have't met for a long time, so they are very happy to see each other.
他们很久没见面了,所以他们都很高兴见到对方。
The city Mouse gets off the city bus.
城市老鼠下了都市公共汽车。
Welcome, my old friend! I am so happy to see you.
欢迎,我的老朋友!我真高兴见到你。
Hello there ,my old friend! I missed you very much.
你好,我的老朋友!我很想你。
You must be very hungry. Let's go to my house.I prepared two special dishes for you .
你一定很饿了,我们到我家去吧。我为你准备了两样特别的菜。
Oh thank you very much. I am very hungry.
哦,非常感谢你,我真的很饿了。
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse arrive at the Country Mouse's tiny old house . City Mouse looks surprised .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠到了乡下老鼠那又小又旧的家。城市老鼠很惊讶。
My goodness ! How can you live here ? The house is so small and old.
我的天!这里你怎么住得下?这房子是这么的小和旧。
Perhaps . But it's quiet and cozy . And I am happy here.
或许吧,但他们非常安静和舒适,而且我在这里很快乐。
Hmm. Really? ! I can't understand you.
嗯,真的吗?我不理解你。
Sit here. I'll bring out the food.
坐这儿,我把事物端出来。
The Country Mouse puts the food on the table.
乡下老鼠把食物放在桌上。
Here is some lunch. Please eat.
这里有一些午餐,请用。
You must be kidding? Dry bread and corn? How can you eat such things?
你一定是在开玩笑吧!烤面包和玉米?你怎么能吃这样的东西?
Why ?They are the best foods in the country, They taste very good.
为什么?这是乡下最好的食物了。他们很好吃的。
No, thank you. I don't like dry bread and corn. I like cakes, and cookies. Don't you have any ?
不了,谢谢你。我不喜欢烤面包和玉米,我喜欢蛋糕和饼干。你没有吗?
What are they? I have never tasted them. Are they delicious?
那是什么东西?我没有尝过,好吃吗?
Of course. They are so soft, so sweet, and so very delicious. I eat them every day in the city .
当然,他们是如此的柔软、香甜和美味。我在城市里每天都吃。
Wow ? ! You are a lucky mouse ! I would like to taste them someday, too .
哇?!你是个幸运的老鼠!真希望有一天我也能尝一尝。
Please visit me anytime . I'll show you the city. And you can eat delicious food every day .
你随时都可以来拜访我,我会带你去看看城市,而且你每天都可以吃到好吃的食物。
Really? I can eat cakes, cookies , and sweets every day?
真的?我可以每天吃到蛋糕、饼干和甜食?
Of course. I am so excited. Can I visit you tomorrow?
当然。我很兴奋。我可以明天去拜访你吗?
I have a great idea!
我有个好主意。
What is it?
什么?
Visit me today?
今天就来拜访我?
Today?
今天?
Yes! Right now!
对呀!就是现在!
Right now ?
现在
Yes! Come with me now.
对呀!现在就跟我来。
Really ?
真的?
Okay !
好哇!
Let's go ……to the city!Y–a–h–o–o !
我们走吧…到城市去!!!呀呼!
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse get on a bus to the city.
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠搭上了往城市去的公共汽车。
We get off here . Wow !
我们在这里下车,哇!
Look at the tall building and bright lights. The city is so beautiful.
看看那高楼和明灯。城市是如此的漂亮。
What is that ?
那是什么?
It's a trunk. Be carefull!
那是卡车,小心!
Oh, I didn't know.
哦,我不知道。
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse finally arrive at the City Mouse's red brick house .
城市老鼠和乡下老鼠终于到了城市老鼠的红砖屋。
There is my house, let's go inside .
那是我家,我们进去吧?
Wow ! Your house is so big and beautiful. You are a lucky mouse.
哇!你的家真大真漂亮。你是个幸运的老鼠。
Let's go into the kitchen. I'm so hungry.
我们到厨房去。我很饿。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部