搜索

伊索寓言故事 第13期:蚱蜢与蚂蚁(上)

查看: 215.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:06 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第13期:蚱蜢与蚂蚁(上)
The Grasshopper and the Ants
蚱蜢与蚂蚁
It is summer. The sun is shining brightly. It is very hot. The Grasshopper is lying under the shade and drinking a cold glass of lemonade. The Ants are busy doing something..
夏天里,阳光普照,天气非常炎热。蚱蜢躺在阴凉处,喝着一杯清凉的柠檬水。蚂蚁正忙着做事。
Grasshopper: Jeez! What a hot day! I am so hot and thirsty. Mmm.This lemonade is so sweet and cold. I love the summer.
蚱蜢:天啊!好热的天气啊!我又热又渴的。嗯。。。这柠檬水又甜又清凉。我喜欢夏天。
Ants: One, two!
蚂蚁:一、二!
Anta: Let's work!
蚂蚁:我们工作吧!
Ants: Three, four!
蚂蚁:三、四!
Ants: All day!
蚂蚁:从早到晚!
Grasshopper: Look at those Ants. What are they doing? Why are they working so hard? It is too hot to work today. They must be crazy.
蚱蜢:看这些蚂蚁。他们在干什么?他们干嘛这么努力工作呀?今天太热,不适合工作。他们一定是疯了。
Queen: Come on! Work faster!
蚁后:加油!快一点!
The Ants are busy gathering food. All of the Ants are sweating.
蚂蚁们正在忙着收集食物。所有的蚂蚁都在流汗。
Grasshopper: Oh, my, my! Look at those silly Worker Ants! They are likes slaves. Look at them sweat! Terrible!
蚱蜢:哦,我的天啊!看看那些笨工蚁!他们好像奴隶一样。看看他们流汗的样子!真可怕!
The Queen Ant tells the Worker Ants to work harder.
蚁后要工蚁们更努力地工作。
Queen: We don't have much time. Hurry up! We have to gather more food!
蚁后:我们没有多少时间了。赶快!我们要收集更多的食物。
Ants: Yes, ma'am!
蚂蚁:是的,夫人!
Grasshopper: Gather food? No time? What does the Queen Ant mean? There is lots of food here. How silly!
蚱蜢:收集食物?没有时间?那个蚁后是什么意思?这里有那么多食物。笨死了!
The Grasshopper doesn't understand why the Ants are working so hard. But, he becomes a little curious. He calls the Queen Ant to talk.
蚱蜢不了解,为什么蚂蚁们要如此努力地工作。可是他觉得很好奇。于是他去找蚁后。
Grasshopper: Hello there, Queen Ant! Can I ask you a question?
蚱蜢:嗨,蚁后!我可以问你一个问题吗?
Queen: What is it? I am very busy.
蚁后:什么问题?我很忙。
Grasshopper: It is very hot today. Come under the shade and rest for a while.
蚱蜢:今天很热。到阴凉处来休息一会吧。
Queen: I don't have time to rest. Please ask your question.
蚁后:我没有时间休息。请问问题吧。
Grasshopper: Okay. Why are you gathering food?
蚱蜢:好的,你们为什么要收集食物呢?
Queen: It will be winter soon. We must be prepared.
蚁后:冬天快到了。我们必须要有所准备。
Grasshopper: The winter?! You must be kidding! It is July. Winter is far away. There is lots of food everywhere. Stop working. Come sing and dance with me.
蚱蜢:冬天?你在开玩笑吧!现在是7月,冬天还早着呢!到处都与一大堆食物。别工作了。跟我一起唱歌跳舞吧!
Queen: There is no time to sing and play. Winter will come soon, I say. You should also gather some food. Or else, you will starve in the winter.
蚁后:我没有时间唱歌玩耍。我说冬天快来了,你也应该收集一些食物。否则,在冬天你会饿死的。
Grasshopper: No, thank you. You keep working. I'll keeps singing and dancing in the shade.
蚱蜢:不了,谢谢你。你继续工作。我继续在阴凉处唱歌和跳舞。
Queen: Do as you please. But don't come to me for food later.
蚁后:随便你。不过以后可别来找我要食物。
Grasshopper: Don't worry, I won't. There is lots of food.
蚱蜢:别担心,我不会的。这里有很多食物。
The Queen Ant and the Worker Ants continue to work.
蚁后和工蚁们继续工作。
Grasshopper: Poor Ants! They have no fun. I will sing alone.
蚱蜢:可怜的蚂蚁们!他们没有生活乐趣。我要一个人唱歌。
The Grasshopper sings his favorite song.
蚱蜢唱起来自己最喜欢的歌。
Grasshopper: It's summer. Let's have some fun. Let's sing and dance all day long. La, la-la, la, la. La, la-la, la, la What a great song!
蚱蜢:夏天到,让我们一起玩乐。让我们整天唱歌跳舞。啦、啦、啦。。。、啦、啦。。。、啦、啦。。。真是一首好歌。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部