搜索

伊索寓言故事 第16期:北风与太阳(下)

查看: 17.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第16期:北风与太阳(下)
Wind: What's the matter? Why isn't the coat coming off?
怎么回事?为什么没有脱外套?
Stranger: The wind is strong today. I am cold. Brrr..
今天的风好大啊。我好冷。(冷颤)
Wind: I'll try harder.
我更使劲吹吹看。
Stranger: Achoo! It is getting colder. I better hold on to my coat.
啊嚏!更冷了。我得裹紧我的外套。
Wind: Blow away coat! Blow away!
把外套吹走!吹走!
Sun: It's no use.
没有用的。
Wind: I'll try one last time.
我最后再试一次。
Sun: This is your last chance.
这是你最后的机会。
Wind: Okay. I will blow harder.
好的,我会使劲吹。
The Wind blows as hard as he can, but the Stranger's coat doesn't blow away.
风使劲地吹着,但是这个陌生人的外套并没有被吹落。
Sun: You are very strong, Mr. Wind. But sometimes strength is no use. It's my turn now. I'll try.
你很厉害,风先生。但是有时候,力量是没有用的。现在轮到我了。我会试试。
Wind: Go ahead. It won't be easy.
随便,这不会很简单。
The Wind is a little worried.
风开始有点担心了。
Wind: (murmur)What if she wins? No, that can't be.
(自言自语)如果她赢了呢?不,她不可能。
The Sun shines gently on the Stranger.
太阳使劲照耀在陌生人身上。
Stranger: What happened to the wind? The sun is out now. It is getting warm. Gee, what a strange day!
这风怎么了?太阳出来了,现在变得暖和了,哇,好奇怪的天气!
The Stranger looks up at the Sun and fans himself.
陌生人看看太阳,对着自己扇起来。
Stranger: It's getting warmer. I can't stand it!
开始变热了。我坚持不住了!
The Stranger starts loosening his coat button.
陌生人开始松开他外套的纽扣。
Wind: I don't understand. You didn't do anything.
我不明白,你什么都没做。
Sun: Strength is not everything. Just watch.
力量并不代表一切。你看着。
The Stranger loosens all of his coat buttons. The Sun keeps shinning on him.
陌生人解开了他所有的纽扣,阳光继续照耀在他身上。
Stranger: I am still hot. It's like spring. I must take off my coat.
我仍然很热。就像是春天。我得脱掉我的外套。
Wind: He is taking off his coat! I don't believe it. You didn't do anything.
他正在脱外套!我不敢相信。你什么都没做。
Sun: Yes, I did. I gave him sunshine. I made him warm. I said strength is not everything.
不,我做了。我给了他阳光,我让他感到温暖,我说过力量并不代表一切。
Wind: You were right. Strength is not everything. You win. You are the strongest in the world.
你是对的。力量不代表一切。你赢了。你是世界上最厉害的。
Sun: Thank you. I can't blow away trees. But I can make people warm and happy. So they all love me.
谢谢。我吹不倒树。但是我能使人们感到温暖和快乐。所以他们都爱我。
Wind: From now on, I will blow gently.
从现在开始,我会温柔地吹风。
Sun: And I will shine gently. Spring will come soon.
春天就快来了,我也会温柔些。
The Sun shone and the Wind blew gently. Spring was around the corner.
太阳照耀着,风轻轻吹着,春天笼罩着整个大地。
MORAL Strength isn't everything.
寓意 仁慈、温和与说服胜过强迫。
寓言启示:伊索寓言故事之北风和太阳,这个故事告诉我们晓之以理胜于命之以令, 仁慈、温和与说服胜过强迫。这个故事还告诉我们,对孩子要太阳那样,用温暖去感化他们,让他们从中体会温暖;如果一味地强逼压制,这样,会使孩子感到有一种极强的心理压力,且物极必反,产生强逆的反抗心理。故事还告诉我们力量不代表一切。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部