搜索

伊索寓言故事 第17期:恋爱中的狮子(上)

查看: 257.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第17期:恋爱中的狮子(上)
The Lion in Love
恋爱中的狮子
A farmer lives alone with his Daughter. She is very beautiful, and also very thoughtful. The Farmer loves his Daughter very much. Right now, they are working in the field together.
有个一农夫和他的女儿相依为命。她长得十分美丽,而且善解人意。农夫非常宠爱她。一天,他们正一起在田里干活。
Father: Don't work too hard, my dear. It is very hot today! You might get sick.
父亲:不要太辛苦了,亲爱的。今天很热。你可能会生病的。
Daughter: Don't worry about me, Father. Why don't you go back home? I can do this by myself.
女儿:别为我担心,爸爸。你为什么不回家去呢?我自己干就行了。
Father: No, no. let's finish it together quickly.
父亲:不,不!我们一起快点儿干完吧!
A Lion comes down to the village from the forest.
一只狮子从森林里出来,来到村子。
Lion: Look at those two! Yum, yum. They look very delicious. It's my lunch time. I shall eat them for lunch. Hee, hee, hee.
狮子:看看那两个人。呣,呣。看起来很好吃的样子。我要吃午餐了,我要把他们当午餐吃掉。嘻嘻嘻······
The Lion goes to the field.
狮子向田里走去。
Lion: Rrr...Rrr...I am the king of the forest! You two must be my lunch today. Get ready to die!
狮子:奥…我是森林之王。你们两个今天得当我的午餐。受死吧!
Father: Oh my goodness! A Lion! Where did it come from? Run away, my dear!
父亲:哦,我的天啊!一只狮子!它是从哪里来的啊?快跑啊,亲爱的!
Daughter: No, Father! I can't leave you here alone. I will stay with you.
女儿:不,爸爸!我不能留你一个人在这里。我要跟你在一起。
Lion: You are a brave young girl! Come closer to me. Let me look at you.
狮子:你是一个勇敢地姑娘,走近点,让我看看你。
The Lion takes a close look at the Farmer's Daughter. She is so beautiful. He falls in love at first sight.
狮子仔细地看了看农夫的女儿。她真美丽。狮子对她一见钟情了。
Lion: You are not only brave, but also very beautiful, my dear. You are the most beautiful girl in the world! Will you marry me?
狮子:你不但勇敢,而且非常美丽,亲爱的。你是世界上最美丽的女孩。你愿意嫁给我吗?
Father: Marry you?! What do you mean? She can't marry you!
父亲:嫁给你?!你什么意思?她不能嫁给你!
Lion: Why not?! I am the king of the forest.
狮子:为什么?我是森林之王。
Father: Well, uh… She is too young to get married.
父亲:嗯…她太年轻了,还不能结婚。
Lion: That doesn't matter. She will grow old with me. Give your Daughter to me. Or else you will both die. What will you do?
狮子:没关系。她会和我一起长大。把你的女儿给我。否则你们两个都得死。你要怎么做?
Father: I must ask my daughter first. Please come back tomorrow. I will answer you then.
父亲:我得先问问我的女儿。请你明天再来吧。到时候我会答复你的。
The Farmer and his Daughter return home.
农夫和他的女儿回到家里。
Father: What shall we do, my dear? I can't let you marry the Lion. But if you don't marry him, he will eat us up.
父亲:我们该怎么办?亲爱的。我不能让你嫁给一只狮子。可是如果你不嫁给他,他会把我们都吃了。
Daughter: Don't worry too much, Father. There must be a way. I'll think of something. Ah ha! I've got it!
女儿:别太担心,爸爸,一定会有办法的。我会想办法的。啊哈!我想到了!
The Daughter whispers something into her Father's ears.
女儿在父亲耳边悄悄说了一些话。
Father: What a great idea! You are not only beautiful, but very smart, too.
父亲:这真是一个好主意!你不仅漂亮,而且非常聪明。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部