搜索

伊索寓言故事 第19期:牧童和狼(上)

查看: 221.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第19期:牧童和狼(上)
The Shepherd Boy and the Wolf
牧童与狼
A Shepherd Boy tends his master's Sheep every day.
从前有一个牧童,每天照顾主人的羊。
He takes the Sheep to a hill not far from the village.
他把羊群赶到离村庄不远的山丘上。
There the Sheep eat the grass.
羊儿在那里吃草。
We're here. Go ahead and eat. Baaa...Baaa...While the Sheep enjoy their meal, the Shepherd Boy lies down on the grass and looks up at the sky.
我们到了,去吃草吧!咩······咩······当羊儿尽情地享受它们的美味的时候,牧童则躺在一旁的草地上,仰望着天空。
What a beautiful day! It's so peaceful here.
今天真是个好天气!
The Shepherd Boy is alone on the hill. He has nothing else to do. I'm getting bored. There is no one to talk to. And there's nothing to do. What can I do for fun?
牧童独自坐在山丘上。没有其他事情可以做。我觉得越来越无聊。没有人和我说话。也没有别的事情可以做。我干点什么好玩的事儿呢?
The Shepherd Boy is famous for playing tricks.
牧童是村里有名的恶作剧大王。
Suddenly, he comes up with an idea.
突然,他想到一个点子。
Ah ha! I got it! I will play a trick on the villagers.
啊哈!我有主意了。我要跟村里的人玩个恶作剧。
It will be fun.
一定会非常有趣。
The Shepherd Boy goes running down the hill to the village.
牧童跑下山丘来到村庄里。
A Wolf! A Wolf! It's a wolf!
狼来了!狼来了!一只狼!
Please help me! Please save my Sheep!
请帮帮我!救救我的羊吧!
What?! Did you say a Wolf?
什么?!你说你遇见了一只狼?
Yes, please help me!
是啊!快帮帮我把!
Where's the Wolf? I'll help.
狼在哪儿?我来帮你。
Follow me!
跟我来!
I'll help, too.
我也来帮忙。
Wait for me!
等等我!
The three villagers follow The Shepherd Boy up the hill.
三个村民跟着牧童上了山。
They all carry sticks to drive away the Wolf.
他们的手里都拿着棒子准备赶走狼。
Where is it?
狼在哪儿?
Yes, where is the Wolf?
对啊,狼在哪儿呢?
Did it go away?
它跑掉了吗?
Perhaps.
也许吧。
Did you really see it?
你真得看到狼了吗?
Perhaps.
可能吧。
You're not sure?
你肯定吗?
Perhaps.
或许吧!
What are you saying?
你说什么?
Ha!Ha!Ha! There is no Wolf!
哈哈哈!根本没有狼!
I was just bored.
我只是觉得无聊罢了!
What?! You tricked us?
什么?!你戏弄我们?
We come here for nothing?
你让我们白跑一趟?
How can you play such a terrible trick?
你怎么可以开这么无聊的玩笑?
You should be punished!
你应该受到惩罚!
The three angry villages return to the village.
三个愤怒的村民走回了村子里。
The Shepherd Boy just keeps on laughing. Ha, ha, ha. I can't stop laughing. How funny they looked!
牧童却在一边不停地笑。哈哈哈!笑死我了。瞧他们的样子,多有趣啊!
A few days later, The Shepherd Boy gets bored again.
过了几天,牧童又觉得没意思了。
What a boring day! What can I do for fun this time?
多么无聊的一天!这次我该干点什么好玩的事呢?
I know.
我知道了。
I'll play the same trick one more time.
我要再玩一次同样的把戏。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部