搜索

伊索寓言故事 第21期:猴子王(上)

查看: 279.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第21期:猴子王(上)
The Monkey King
猴子王
All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is going to be a dance contest to pick the king.
一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛来挑选‘森林之王'。
Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer will become the king.
狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得最好,谁就可以当上‘森林之王'。
Rabbit: Who will be the judge?
兔子:谁来做裁判呢?
Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.
狐狸:当然是我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得最好的动物。
Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I want to become the king.
熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林之王'。
Rabbit: Not a chance! You're a terrible dancer. I saw you dance before. Forget it.
兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!
Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you'll be surprised. I have been practicing.
熊:是吗?你一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。
Rabbit: Okay. We'll see about that later.
兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。
Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready? Let's start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!
狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞!
Duck: Okay. Let's go!
鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!
Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh.
鸭子先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有的动物都哈哈大笑。
Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my, my…
兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…
Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can't help laughing. Ah ha ha.
熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…
Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.
狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你可以坐下了。下一位是乌龟先生。请上台。
The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves back and forth.
音乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生只是随着音乐前后摇摆着。
Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It's too boring. He is no good.
兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。
Bear: The music is too slow. It's no fun.
熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。
Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who's next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It's your turn.
狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你可以下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。
Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I'll try my best. Music please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.
熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二,恰恰恰。三、四,恰恰恰。
All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.
所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备而来的。
Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.
狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。
Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.
动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的样子非常可爱。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部