搜索

伊索寓言故事 第23期:老狮子(上)

查看: 265.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第23期:老狮子(上)
The old Lion
老狮子
The Lion used to be the king of beasts. But now he is old and weak. He feels sorry for himself.
从前有只狮子,他曾经是百兽之王。可是现在却又老又弱。他觉得自己很可怜。
Lion: I used to be so young. I used to be so strong. My roar used to be so big. But now… I am old and weak. My roar is small. I can't run. I can't hunt. Poor me!
狮子:想当年我多么年轻,多么强壮。我的吼声曾经震耳欲聋,可是现在…我又老又弱,我的吼声也没有了威力。我不能跑,也抓不住猎物。唉,我真可怜啊。
The Lion is very sad and worried.
狮子非常难过,忧心忡忡。
Lion: I'm hungry. But now how can I get some food? I must think of a way fast. Let me think.
狮子:我好饿。可是我怎样才能得到食物呢?我得赶快想个办法。让我想想。
The Lion thinks and thinks. Finally, he comes up with an idea.
狮子想啊想啊。终于,他想出了一个主意。
Lion: Hey, wait. I still have my sharp teeth and claws. I can use them. Once an animal comes into my cave, I can catch it. Yes, that's it! I'll say I'm very sick. Then all of the animals will come to visit me. Once they come into my cave, I will eat them all. What a clever idea! Why didn't I think of this before? Ha, ha, ha.
狮子:嘿,等一等。我的爪子和牙齿依然锋利。我可以用它们啊。一旦有动物来到我的洞穴里,我就可以抓住它。对,就这么办!我不妨说我病得很重,这样所有的动物都会来探望我。一旦他们走进我的洞穴,我就把他们全吃掉。多么聪明的点子啊!为什么以前我就没想到呢?哈哈哈…
The other animals hear that the Lion is very sick. They are all very worried.
其他的动物听说狮子病得很重,都很担心。
Deer: Did you hear about the Lion?
鹿:你听说狮子的事了吗?
Goat: No, I didn't. Is anything wrong?
山羊:没有啊,他怎么啦?
Deer: Well, I heard that he is very sick. He might die soon.
鹿:听说他病得很重。可能就快要死了。
Goat: that's too bad. He used to be so strong and healthy. Let's visit him before he dies.
山羊:那太不幸了。他曾经是那么强壮、那么健康。在他死之前我们去探望他吧!
Deer: Sure.
鹿:好吧。
The Deer and the Goat visit the Lion in the cave. They never come out.
鹿和山羊去洞穴里探望狮子。但是他们却再也没有出来。
Rabbit: Did you hear the news, squirrel?
兔子:你听说了吗?松鼠?
Squirrel: What news?
松鼠:什么事?
Rabbit: The Lion is very sick. He is dying, I think.
兔子:狮子病得很严重,我想,他快要死了。
Squirrel: Poor Lion. What can we do?
松鼠:可怜的狮子,我们能为他做什么呢?
Rabbit: How about visiting him and cheering him up?
兔子:咱们去探望他、鼓励他好吗?
Squirrel: Do you think that's a good idea? What if he eats us up? I'm a little afraid.
松鼠:你真的这么想吗?万一他把我们吃了怎么办?我有点儿害怕。
Rabbit: Me too. But he is very sick. He will be too weak to catch us.
兔子:我也有点儿害怕。可是他病得很重。他很虚弱,抓不到我们的。
Squirrel: You're right. Let's go together.
松鼠:你说的对,咱们一块儿去吧!
Rabbit: Great! Meet me in front of the Lion's cave. At noon, tomorrow, okay? Don't be late.
兔子:太好了!咱俩约好在狮子的洞穴前见面。明天中午,好吗?别迟到了。
Squirrel: I'll be there. See you then.
松鼠:我一定去。不见不散。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部