搜索

伊索寓言故事 第24期:老狮子(下)

查看: 314.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第24期:老狮子(下)
The Rabbit and the Squirrel meet at noon the next day. They are a little afraid to go inside the cave.
第二天中午,兔子和松鼠在约定的地点碰面。他们战战兢兢地走进洞穴。
Rabbit: Let's go inside.
兔子:我们进去吧。
Squirrel: Okay. You go in first.
松鼠:好,你先进。
Rabbit: No, you first.
兔子:不,你先进。
Squirrel: Let's go in together.
松鼠:我们一起进去吧。
Rabbit: Fine. But let's not stay too long.
兔子:好。不过别呆太久。
The two go inside the cave.
他们走进了洞穴深处。
Lion: Oh, thank you for coming.
狮子:哦,谢谢你们来看我。
Rabbit: How are you, sir?
兔子:你身体还好吗?狮子先生。
Squirrel: Are you okay?
松鼠:你没事吧?
Lion: It's nothing. I'm just old.
狮子:没什么,我只是太老了。
But then the Lion suddenly stands up and shows his teeth and claws.
可是,就在这个时候,狮子突然站了起来,露出了他的牙齿和爪子。
Lion: Grr… Grr… I may be old, but I can still catch you!!!
狮子:嗷…我可能是老了些,可是我还是能抓到你们。
Squirrel: We were tricked!
松鼠:我们上当了!
Rabbit: Let's get out!
兔子:我们快逃吧!
Lion: It's too late. You are trapped. Ha! Ha! Ha!
狮子:太晚了。你们跑不了了。哈哈…
The Lion eats up the Rabbit and the Squirrel.
狮子吃掉了兔子和松鼠。
Lion: Yum. Yum. That was delicious. I wonder who will be next?
狮子:嗯,真好吃。不知道下一个来送死的会是谁?
The Lion eats up all of the animals like this one by one.
就这样,狮子一只一只地几乎吃掉了所有动物。
Lion: All of the animals came here except for the Fox. Why isn't the Fox coming? I'm getting hungry again. Hmm… Shh… I hear something.
狮子:除了狐狸,所有的动物都来了。为什么狐狸没有来呢?我又饿了。嗯…嘘…我听到什么声音。
Fox: Mr. Lion, are you in there?
狐狸:狮子先生,您在里面吗?
Lion: Finally. It's the Fox. (murmur) Yes, I'm in here, Fox. Come in.
狮子:狐狸终于还是来了(喃喃自语) 是我,我在这儿。狐狸,请进吧。
Fox: How are you feeling today?
狐狸:你今天感觉怎么样?
Lion: I'm feeling much better. But why aren't you coming in? Please come in. I wish to see you.
狮子:感觉好多了。可是你为什么不进来呢?请进来吧。我非常想见你。
Fox: I would like to, sir. But it's too crowded in there.
狐狸:我也想进去,先生。可是里面太挤了吧!
Lion: What do you mean? There is no one in here but myself.
狮子:你这是什么意思?这里面除了我,没有其他人啊。
Fox: Really? I don't understand. There are many footprints going into your cave. But there are none coming out. Where are all of the other animals?
狐狸:真的吗?那我就不懂了。这洞穴口有这么多动物进去时留下的脚印,可是却没有一个走出来的脚印。其他所有的动物都在哪儿呢?
Lion: Give me some time. I can explain. That's because…Uh…
狮子:这…给我一点点时间。我会向你解释的。那是因为…嗯…
Fox: That's okay. I'll come back again later. Take care. Bye.
狐狸:没关系。我晚点再来。好好保重。再见。
Lion: Wait! Listen to me! Come back!
狮子:等一等!听我解释!回来!
The Fox goes home without turning his back.
狐狸头也不回的回家去了。
Fox: Pooh. You can't trick me, Lion. I am much smarter than you.
狐狸:哼,你骗不了我的,狮子。我可比你聪明多了。
MORAL Always keep your eyes wide open.
寓意:始终睁大自己的眼睛。
寓言启示:伊索寓言故事之老狮子,这个故事告诉我们,始终睁大你的眼睛;这个故事还告诉我们,无论过去多么辉煌,人都会老去;这个故事还告诉我们善良并不是始终善有善报。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部