搜索

伊索寓言故事 第40期:金斧头(下)

查看: 166.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第40期:金斧头(下)
The other woodcutter goes to the forest and finds the pond. He pretends to be chopping wood and throws his ax in the pond on purpose.
第二个砍柴人来到森林里,找到了那个池塘。他假装砍柴,故意把斧头丢进了池塘里。
woodcutter2:Now, I'll throw my ax in the pond. Whee!
砍柴人乙:现在,我要把斧头丢进到池子里。嘻嘻!
Spirit appears.
精灵出现了。
spirit:Did you drop an ax in my pond?
精灵:是你把斧头扔进了我的池塘里吗?
woodcutter2:Yes, I did! Please help me! Find my ax for me!
砍柴人乙:对,是的!请帮助我吧!帮我找回斧头!
spirit:Just wait here. I will find your ax.
精灵:你在这里等着,我会找回你的斧头的。
The spirit disappears as before and comes out with three axes.
和上一次一样,精灵消失在池塘里,然后带着三把斧头回来了。
spirit:Is this golden ax yours?
精灵:这把金斧头是你的吗?
woodcutter2:Oh, yes! That is mine! Thank you for finding it! Please give it to me now!
砍柴人乙:哦,是的!这是我的!谢谢你帮我找到它!现在请把它给我吧!
spirit:Are you sure? Look again.
精灵:你确定吗?再看一下?
woodcutter2:Of course, I am sure. That's my ax.
砍柴人乙:当然了,我确定。这是我的斧头。
The spirit shows him another ax.
精灵又让他看了另一把斧头。
spirit:Then how about this ax? Is this silver ax yours, too?
精灵:那么这把斧头呢?这把银斧头也是你的吗?
woodcutter2:Oh my goodness! That is also my ax, give it to me!
砍柴人乙:哦,天啊!这也是我的斧头。把它给我吧!
spirit:This silver ax is yours? Then how about this iron ax?
精灵:这把银斧头也是你的?那么这把铁斧头呢?
The spirit shows the other woodcutter his real ax.
精灵把这个砍柴人自己的斧头给他看了一下。
woodcutter2:No, no! That is not my ax. You can have that ax,old man. My axes are only made of gold and silver. Give me my axes!
砍柴人乙:不,不!这不是我的斧头。你拿着吧。老先生。我的斧头是用金子和银子做的。把我的斧头给我吧!
Suddenly, the whole forest turns dark, and thunder and lighting strikes.
突然,整个森林暗了下来,电闪雷鸣。
spirit:Go back to your village! You are a greedy man and also a terrible liar! Gome home now before you are punished!
精灵:回到你的村子里去吧!你是一个贪婪的人,还是一个可怕的骗子!在你受到惩罚之前,赶紧回家吧!
woodcutter2:Oh, no! Please forgive me! At least give back my iron ax!
砍柴人乙:哦,不!请原谅我!至少,把我的铁斧头还给我吧?
The spirit disappears into the pond without saying another word.
精灵什么也没说,消失在了池塘里。
woodcutter2:I won't be greedy again! Please come back! Give me back my iron ax!
砍柴人乙:我不会再贪心了!请回来吧!把我的铁斧头还给我吧!
The other woodcutter kept pleading, but the spirit didn't come back. It was too late.
这个砍柴人不断地哀求,可是精灵没有回来。一切都太迟了。
woodcutter2:Now I have nothing. What shall I do? Boo-boo...
砍柴人乙:现在我什么都没有了。我该怎么办?呜......呜......
Moral:Honest and diligent men are rewarded and greedy men are punished.
寓言:诚实和勤奋的人终会得到奖励,贪婪的人也会受到惩罚。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部