搜索

伊索寓言故事 第44期:小偷儿子和他的母亲(上)

查看: 17.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第44期:小偷儿子和他的母亲(上)
The Son and his Mother
小偷儿子和他的母亲
There once lived a Son and his Mother. The Son did many bad things, but the Mother never punished him. Today is the Son's first day at school.
曾经一对母子相依为命。儿子虽然做了很多坏事,但母亲从来没有惩罚过他。今天是儿子第一天上学。
Son: I'm home, Mom.
儿子:我回来了,妈妈。
Mother: How was school, my son?
母亲:儿子,学校感觉怎么样?
Son: It was okay.
儿子:还不错。
Mother: Did you make any friends?
妈妈:你交朋友了吗?
Son: No.
儿子:没有。
Mother: Then what did you do at school?
母亲:那你在学校都做了些什么呢?
Son: Nothing much. Can I go to my room now?
儿子:没什么可说的。现在我可以回我的房间了吗?
Mother: Wait a minute. What are you hiding behind your back?
母亲:等一下。你背后藏的是什么?
Son: It's nothing.
儿子:没什么。
Mother: What is it? Just show it to me. I won't punish you.
母亲:到底是什么?我就看一下。我不会惩罚你的。
Son: You promise?
儿子:说话算话?
Mother: Yes, I promise.
母亲:是的,我保证。
Son: Then here. It's a toy car.
儿子:就是这个。一辆玩具车。
Mother: Where did you get it?
妈妈:你从哪里弄来的?
Son: Well, um...
儿子:嗯,嗯……
Mother: It's all right. Just tell me. I won't punish you.
母亲:没关系。你只管告诉我。我不会惩罚你的。
Son: A friend gave it to me.
儿子:一个朋友送给我的。
Mother: A friend? You said you don't have any friends.
母亲:一个朋友?可是你刚说没有交任何朋友。
Son: Well, um...
儿子:嗯,嗯……
Mother: It's all right. Just tell me the truth. I won't punish you.
母亲:不要害怕。只要把真相告诉我。我一定不会惩罚你的。
Son: You really won't punish me?
儿子:你真的不惩罚我?
Mother: Of course not.
母亲:当然不会惩罚你。
Son: Well, to tell the truth, I stole it.
儿子:嗯,其实,这是我偷来的。
Mother: Oh really? That's all right. Go ahead and play with it.
妈妈:真的吗?别担心,没事。你去玩吧。
Son: Thanks, Mom. You're the best.
儿子:谢谢,妈妈。你是天底下最好的妈妈。
A few days later, the Son brought home a story book.
几天之后,儿子带回来一本故事书。
Son: I'm home, Mom.
儿子:我回来了,妈妈。
Mother: Did you have a good day, my son?
母亲:儿子,今天在学校过得好吗?
Son: Yes. Look what I have.
儿子:是的。看看我带回来了什么。
Mother: What is it?
母亲:是什么呀?
Son: It's a story book.
儿子:一本故事书。
Mother: Where did you get it?
妈妈:你从哪里弄的?
Son: Promise not to punish me.
儿子:你得先答应不惩罚我。
Mother: Just tell me. I won't punish you.
母亲:告诉我吧。我不会惩罚你的。
Son: Well, I stole it. It's new, too.
儿子:嗯,这是我偷的。这本书也是新的。
Mother: Let me see. It really is new. It's all right. Go ahead and read it.
母亲:让我看看。真的是新的啊。没关系。你拿去看吧。
Son: Thanks, Mom. You're the best.
儿子:谢谢,妈妈。你是天底下最好的妈妈。
The Son kept stealing things, but the Mother never punished him. He is now in high school, but his bad habit was still the same.
儿子不停地偷东西,但母亲从来没有惩罚过他。他现在已经上高中了,但偷东西坏习惯仍然没有改。
Son: I'm home, Mom. Look what I stole today.
儿子:我回来了,妈妈。看看我今天偷来了什么。
Mother: What did you steal this time, my son?
妈妈:你这次偷的是什么,儿子?
Son: I stole this jacket. Isn't it nice?
儿子:我偷了件夹克。是不是很好看?
Mother: Yes, it is. Go ahead and wear it.
母亲:是的,真好看。去吧,快穿上试试。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部