搜索

伊索寓言故事 第50期:青蛙和老鼠(下)

查看: 300.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第50期:青蛙和老鼠(下)
Frog: Come on. Just follow me.
青蛙:来吧!跟着我。
Mouse: Don't jump in!!!
不要跳进去!!!
The Frog doesn't listen to the Mouse. He just jumps into the pond. The Mouse drinks a lot of water.
青蛙没有听从老鼠的劝告,他跳进了池塘里。结果老鼠喝了很多的水。
Mouse: I told you not to jump in!
老鼠:我跟你说了不要跳!
Frog: I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. Are you okay?
青蛙:我很抱歉,我没有听到你的话。你没事吧?
Mouse: Yes, but next time be careful.
老鼠:我没事,但下次小心点。
Frog: All right. Now let's swim to my house. Just hold on to me.
青蛙:好的。现在,游到我家去吧!抓紧我。
Mouse: Hey, this is fun. I like swimming.
老鼠:嘿,真好玩啊!我喜欢游泳。
Frog: I told you.
青蛙:我说的没错吧!
The Frog and the Mouse swim for a while.
青蛙和老鼠在水里游了一段时间。
Mouse:I'm tired now. I want to go out.
老鼠:现在我觉得累了,我想上岸。
Frog: Come on, Mouse. Let's swim a little more. I'm not tired. I'm having fun.
青蛙:来啊,老鼠。让我们再游一会儿吧。我一点都不累,我很开心。
Mouse: It's getting late. I don't want to swim anymore.
老鼠:天色已经晚了,我不想游了。
The Frog and the Mouse fight. The frog gets mad and does as he pleases.
青蛙和老鼠争吵了起来。青蛙很生气,他再也不愿听从老鼠的请求了。
Frog: I don't want to be your friend anymore. You can go if you want.
青蛙:我再也不想当你的朋友了。如果你想走,就走吧。
Mouse: But how can I? My legs are tied to yours.
老鼠:可是我怎么走啊?我们的腿还系在一起呢。
Frog: That's too bad!
青蛙:那你可不太走运。
The Frog just jumps into the water again. This time he doesn't come out for a long time.
青蛙再次跳入水中。这次他很久都没有出来。
Frog: Hey, Mouse, are you okay?
青蛙:喂,老鼠,你还好吧?
There is no answer.
没有回答。
Frog: I guess he's dead. Too bad. I'll just keep swimming.
青蛙:我想他已经死了。真可惜。那我只好继续游泳了!
The Frog doesn't care about the dead Mouse. He just continues to swim underwater. Then a Hawk flies by.
青蛙并不关心死去的老鼠,他还是不停地在水里游。这时,一只老鹰从上空飞过。
Hawk: Ha, ha, ha. Look down there! There's a dead Mouse. I must eat it for dinner.
老鹰:哈哈哈!瞧瞧下面。有一只死老鼠,我要把它当晚餐。
The Hawk comes down fast. It snatches the Mouse and goes up again.
老鹰迅速地飞近水面,抓住老鼠后他又飞了起来。
Frog: Hey, what happened! I'm flying!
青蛙:嘿,发生了什么事!我怎么飞起来啦!
The Frog looks up and sees the Hawk.
青蛙抬头看见了老鹰。
Frog: I'm not a Mouse! Let me go!
青蛙:我不是老鼠。放我走!
Hawk: Oh, I didn't know you were there. What luck! Now I can eat a Mouse and a Frog for dinner.
老鹰:哦,我不知道原来你也在这儿。今天我真走运。现在我有一只老鼠和一只青蛙当晚餐了。
Frog: No! No! Please, let me go!
青蛙:不!不!求求你了,放我走吧!
The Frog tries to untie the string but fails. The Hawk eats both of them.
青蛙尝试着想要解开系在腿上的绳子,但是他失败了。于是老鹰把他们两个都吃掉了。
MORAL
寓意
If you harm others, you will also be harmed.
背信弃义的行为经常是坑了自己。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部