搜索

伊索寓言故事 第52期:蚊子和狮子(下)

查看: 312.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:11 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第52期:蚊子和狮子(下)
Lion: This is getting interesting. Okay. I accept your bet. But if I win,you better fly away from here.
狮子:这事儿真是越来越有意思了。好,我跟你打赌。不过如果我嬴了,你最好飞走。
Mosquito: Sure. It's a deal.
蚊子:好,一言为定。
Lion: I'll give you ten minutes.
狮子:我给你十分钟的时间。
Mosquito: Okay. Before I begin, this is your last chance to give up.
蚊子:好的。在我开始行动之前,你还有最后一次投降的机会。
Lion: Forget it!
狮子:想都别想!
Mosquito: Here I go then! Zzz...Zzz...
蚊子:那我开始了。嗡……嗡……
The Mosquito flies around the Lion and bites the Lion's nose. He doesn't fell anything.
蚊子开始围着狮子飞起来,一边飞一边叮着狮子的鼻子。可是狮子并没有什么感觉。
Lion: Did you start yet?
狮子:你开始了吗?
Mosquito: Yes. Didn't you feel it? Didn't it hurt?
蚊子:是的,你感觉到了吗?疼吗?
Lion: I didn't feel a thing. I told you. You are no match for me. Just go away and let me sleep.
狮子:我一点儿感觉也没有。我告诉过你了,你没法儿跟我比。你快走开,让我睡觉。
Mosquito: No way! You'll feel something soon.
蚊子:想得美!你很快就会有感觉的。
The Mosquito bites the Lion's nose, ears, and paws. But it is no use. This time the Mosquito gets mad.
蚊子叮了狮子的鼻子,耳朵和爪子。可是一点儿用也没有。这下蚊子生气了。
Lion: Uh... Little Mosquito, it's no use. Just give up.
狮子:哈……(打哈欠)小蚊子,没有用的。你认输吧!
Mosquito: Stay right here. I'll get my friends.
蚊子:你在这儿等着。我去把我的朋们叫过来。
Lion: It still won't work.
狮子:没有用的!
Mosquito: Oh yeah! We'll see about that.
蚊子:是吗!那我们等着瞧吧。
The Mosquito asks his friends for help.
蚊子去找朋友们帮忙。
Mosquitos:Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...Zzz...
一群蚊子:嗡...嗡……嗡……
Lion: What's that noise? Oh my goodness! There are so many of them! They're coming at me!
狮子:那是什么声音?噢,天啊!这么多只蚊子!他们冲着我飞过来了。
More than a dozen Mosquitos attack the Lion at once.
几十只蚊子一起攻击狮子。
Lion: Ouch, ouch! That stings. Stop! Stop! That hurts.
狮子:哎呀!哎呀!痒死了!住手!住手!真疼啊!
Mosquito: Keep attacking. He'll give up soon.
蚊子:继续叮,他就快投降了。
Lion: Stop it!
狮子:停下!
Mosquito: Go on!
蚊子:继续!
Lion: I can't stand it anymore. It stings everywhere. I give up.
狮子:我受不了了了,浑身都痒。我投降!
The Lion runs far away from the Mosquitos.
狮子从蚊子群中逃走了。
Mosquito: Look at him run! Ha, ha, ha.
蚊子:瞧他那副狼狈样!哈哈哈!
The Mosquito's friends all go back home. The little Mosquito feels so good that he keeps flying around. He doesn't see the spider web just ahead.
蚊子的朋友们回家了。小蚊子觉得开心极了,他不停的四处飞着。可是他没有看到前面的蜘蛛网。
Mosquito: What a day! I feel so good. But wait a minute. What's this? I can't move. I'm stuck!
蚊子:真是美好的一天!我感觉好极了。等等,这是什么?我动不了了。我被粘住了!
Spider: Hello there, little Mosquito. I have been waiting for you. You will be my lunch today.
蜘蛛:你好啊!小蚊子。我已经等了你很久啦!你将成为我今天的午餐。
Mosquito: I'm stuck in a SPIDER WEB!!! I just chased away a Lion, But I can't get away from a Spider. Boo-hoo-hoo.
蚊子:我被蜘蛛网粘住了!我刚赶走了一只狮子,但是现在却没有办法从蜘蛛网里脱身了。呜……呜……
Spider: Come here. Gulp!
蜘蛛:来吧,咕噜!
MORAL:Always be humble.
寓言:做人要谦虚。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部