搜索

伊索寓言故事 第26期:狮子与老鼠(下)

查看: 258.8k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第26期:狮子与老鼠(下)
Why not? I am hungry.
为什么不呢?我饿了!
Because I am very small.
因为我太小了,
And I taste terrible.
味道也不怎么样。
Please, let me go.
求你了,让我走吧,
Just this once.
下不为例。
Perhaps you are right.
也许你说得对。
You are very small.
你的确很小。
Yes, yes. Let me go and someday I will help you.
对啊,对啊!让我走吧,总有一天我会帮助你的。
Ha, ha! That is so funny.
哈哈······太可笑了。
How can a little mouse help me?
你一只小老鼠怎么能帮我呢?
I am the king of the forest.
我可是“森林之王”呢!
I am small.
我虽然小,
But I am also very smart.
可是我很聪明。
I will help you someday. I promise.
总有一天我会帮您的,我发誓。
Okay, okay. Just this once.
好啦,好啦!饶你这一次。
You can go. But don't wake me up again.
你可以走了。不够别再吵醒我了!
Then I will really eat you.
不然我真得会把你吃掉。
Thank you so much, Mr. Lion. You are so kind.
非常谢谢您,狮子先生!您的心眼真好。
I won't forget your kindness.
我不会忘记您的恩情的。
Just leave e alone now.
你现在马上走,
I'm going back to sleep. Uh…
我要继续睡觉。哈······
Mr. Lion lets Jerry go and falls back to sleep.
狮子先生放了杰瑞,倒头睡着了。
A few days later, Jerry is playing with his friends in the forest again.
过了几天,杰瑞又跟他的朋友到森林里玩。
He hears Mr. Lion crying far away.
他听到远处传来狮子先生的哭泣声。
(crying)Grrr…
(吼叫)嗷······
Hey, Mickey.
嘿,米奇。
Did you hear something?
你听到什么了吗?
No. I didn't hear anything.
没有啊,我什么也没听到。
How about you, Minnie?
你呢,米妮?
I don't know.
我不太确定。
(crying)Grrr…
(哭泣)嗷······
I think it's Mr. Lion.
我想是那位狮子先生。
I think he is hurt.
他一定受伤了。
I must help him.
我必须去救他。
Jerry looks around the forest for Mr. Lion, but he can't find him.
杰瑞在森林里四处寻找狮子先生。可是却找不到他。
Where are you, Mr. Lion?
狮子先生,您在哪儿啊?
Cry out louder!
您大点声。
Help! Anyone help!
救命!快来救救我啊!
There you are! I found you.
原来您在这儿!可找到您了。
But why are you in a net?
可是您为什么会在网里呢?
A hunter caught me.
猎人抓住我了。
He will be back soon.
他很快就会回来的。
Call a big animal. Quickly!
去叫个个头大的动物来帮忙。快!
Don't worry. I will help you.
别担心。我会帮你的。
How can you?
怎么帮?
You are so small.
你这么小。
I will chew up the rope. Just wait.
我能咬断绳子。您稍等一下。
Hurry, before the hunter comes back.
赶快,要不然猎人就回来啦!
Jerry keeps chewing the rope.
杰瑞不停地咬绳子。
Little mouse, your teeth must hurt.
小老鼠,你的牙齿一定很痛吧!
It's okay. I want to help you.
没关系。我想帮你。
There, the rope is cut.
好啦,绳子断了!
Mr. Lion gets out of the net.
狮子从网中逃脱了出来。
Thank you, little mouse.
谢谢你,小老鼠。
Thank you for your help.
非常感谢你的帮助。
That's okay.
别客气。
I said I would help you someday.
我说过,有一天我会帮助你的。
You were right.
你说得对。
You may be small, but you are also very smart.
也许你很小,可是你真得很聪明。
MORAL: Do not judge someone by their size.
寓意:不要用大小来评断他人。
And, kindness is never wasted.
而且,好心总会有好报。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部