搜索

伊索寓言故事 第25期:狮子与老鼠(上)

查看: 198.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第25期:狮子与老鼠(上)
The Lion and the Mouse
狮子与老鼠
It's a peaceful afternoon in the forest.
这是森林中一个平静的午后。
Mr. Lion is very sleepy.
狮子先生非常困倦。
What a peaceful afternoon!
好一个安静的下午,
I am very sleepy.
我好困啊!
Uh…(yawns) I will take a nap now.
哈······(打哈欠)现在我要打个盹儿。
Mr. Lion falls asleep.
狮子先生进入了梦乡。
Three little mice play near Mr. Lion.
这时,有三只小老鼠在狮子附近玩耍。
Come on, let's play!
快来呀,快来玩呀!
Okay. What game shall we play?
好啊,我们玩什么游戏呢?
How about hide-and-seek?
捉迷藏好不好?
Great idea!
好主意!
But who will be "IT"?
可是谁来当“当鬼”呢?
Let's do Rock, Paper, Scissors.
我们用“石头,剪子,布”决定吧!
Fine.
好啊!
Fine.
好啊!
Rock, Paper, Scissors.
石头、剪子、布,
Rock, Paper, Scissors.
石头、剪子、布。
Ah ha!
啊哈!
Mickey, you are "IT"!
米奇,你当“鬼”,你来捉我们。
Okay. I will count to ten. You two hide.
好吧,我数到十。你们两个藏起来。
Don't count too fast.
不能数太快啊!
Let's hide!
我们藏起来吧!
Minnie and Jerry look around for a good place to hide.
米妮和杰瑞四处寻找可以藏身的好地方。
Minnie hides under a leaf, but Jerry can't find a good place.
米妮躲在一片树叶下,可是杰瑞找不到合适的地方。
He looks and looks.
他找了又找。
I can't find a good place.
我找不到一个好地方。
eight, nine, ten. Come out, come out!
······八,九,十,出来,出来!
Wherever you are!
不论你们在哪里!
Ah ha! I found you, Minnie.
啊哈!我找到你了,米妮,
Come out!
快出来!
Oh, no! I better hide right now.
哦,不!我最好拿上藏起来。
Hey, this looks like a good place.
嘿,这儿看起来不错。
It's really soft.
还真柔软呢!
Jerry climbs up and hides.
杰瑞爬了上去,躲起来。
But he doesn't know that he is on top of Mr. Lion's head.
可是他并不知道他躲在了狮子先生的头顶上。
Where are you, Jerry?
你在哪儿,杰瑞?
Come out! We can't find you!
出来吧!我们找不到你!
Ha, ha, ha! Here I am!
哈哈哈······我在这儿呢!
Jerry shouts and wakes Mr. Lion.
杰瑞的叫声惊醒了狮子先生。
Grrr... Who is this? Who woke me up?
(吼叫)唉,谁啊?是谁把我吵醒了?
A LION!!!
一只狮子!
Jerry, run!!!
杰瑞,快逃!
A Lion?
狮子?
Jerry looks down and Mr. Lion looks up.
杰瑞往下看,狮子先生也正在往上看。
Their eyes meet.
他们的目光正好对视。
Oops!
坏了!
Jerry tries to run away, but Mr. Lion stops him.
杰瑞想逃跑,却被狮子挡住了去路。
Stop there! Who are you?
站住!你是谁?
I am just a little mouse.
我只不过是一只小老鼠。
You woke me up?
是你把我吵醒的?
It wasn't on purpose.
我不是故意的。
I was just playing.
我正在玩呢。
I didn't know.
我没看见你。
I am very angry.
我很生气。
I am going to eat you!
我要吃掉你!
I am very sorry, Mr. Lion.
我真得很抱歉,狮子先生!
Please, forgive me.
请你原谅我。
I don't care. I am still angry.
我不管,我还是很生气。
You woke me. So I will eat you.
你把我吵醒了,我要吃掉你。
Please, wait!
嘿,等一下!
Please, don't eat me!
求求你了,千万别吃我!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部