搜索

伊索寓言故事 第31期:替猫戴上铃铛(上)

  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第31期:替猫戴上铃铛(上)
Belling the Cat
替猫戴上铃铛
Kitty the Cat is eating all the mice. The mice are afraid to come out of their mouseholes.
猫咪凯蒂几乎吃光了所有的老鼠。老鼠们都非常害怕,不敢踏出鼠洞半步。
Kitty: Meow… I got you, little mouse.
凯蒂:喵呜……我抓住你了,小老鼠。
Little Joe: Oh, please, Kitty! Let me go. I am too small to eat.
小乔伊:哦,求求你了,凯蒂!放我走吧。我太小了,不够你吃的。
Kitty: I don't mind. I am very hungry right now. (gulp!)
凯蒂:没关系。我现在太饿了。(一口吞下小老鼠!)
Kitty the Cat eats poor Little Joe and looks around for another mouse.
猫咪凯蒂吃掉了可怜的小乔伊。又继续四处寻找其他的老鼠。
Kitty: That was delicious. But I'm still not full. I need another one. Meow…
凯蒂:味道真不错。可是我还是没饱,我得再找一只。喵呜……
Lenny and Theodore are also mice. They see everything.
伦尼和西奥多也是老鼠,他们目睹了这一切。
Lenny: Did you see that, Theodore?
伦尼:你看到了吗,西奥多?
Theodore: I sure did, Lenny. It was terrible.
西奥多:我看到了,伦尼。太可怕了。
Lenny: Kitty is getting fatter and fatter every day. She is eating more and more.
伦尼:凯蒂一天比一天胖。她越吃越多。
Theodore: Soon she will eat all of us. We need to do something.
西奥多:很快她就会把我们都吃光。我们必须采取行动。
Lenny: You're right. But what can we do?
伦尼:你说得对。但是我们该怎么做呢?
Theodore: Let's have a meeting first. Tell all the mice to come to my house tonight.
西奥多:我们先开个会。告诉所有的老鼠今晚到我家来。
Lenny: Don't worry. I'll tell everyone to come. We'll all be there.
伦尼:你放心吧。我去叫所有的人来。我们大家都会到。
Just then, Kitty smells the two mice and slowly walks towards them.
正在这时,凯蒂闻到了这两只老鼠的味道,慢慢地向他们走过来。
Theodore: Quickly, Lenny! Hide! Kitty is coming this way!
西奥多:快,伦尼!躲起来!凯蒂朝这边走过来了!
Kitty: Meow… I smell mice. Where are they?
凯蒂:喵呜……我闻到了老鼠的味道。你们在哪儿?
This time the two mice are lucky. They get away from Kitty. Late in the evening, all the mice are gathered at Theodore's house for the meeting.
这回两只老鼠还算幸运,他们逃过了凯蒂的利爪。傍晚,所有的老鼠都聚集到西奥多家,准备开会。
Theodore: Good evening, everyone. Thank you all for coming.
西奥多:各位晚上好。感谢你们的光临。
Mr. Toby: What's up, Theo? Why did you call us so late?
托比先生:怎么了,小西?为什么这么晚叫我们来?
Lenny: Well, Mr. Toby, today Kitty got little Joe.
伦尼:哦,托比先生,今天凯蒂吃掉了小乔伊。
Mr. Toby: Not again! Are you sure?
托比先生:哦,不!你确定吗?
Lenny: Yes, Theodore and I saw it together. It was really terrible.
伦尼:当然,西奥多和我亲眼看到的。真的是太可怕了。
Theodore: We must stop this now!!!
西奥多:现在我们必须阻止这种事情的发生!!!
Lenny: If we don't, we'll all be eaten, too.
伦尼:如果不采取行动,总有一天我们都会被吃掉的。
Mr. Toby: I agree with you. But what can we do? We are so small and helpless.
托比先生:我同意你的说法。可是我们能做些什么呢?我们是这么弱小,无助。
Theodore: That's why we are here. Together, let's think of a way.
西奥多:这就是今天我们来到这里的原因。伙伴们,让我们一起来想个办法吧!
Mr. Toby: Let's trap Kitty.
托比先生:不如我们设个陷阱,抓住凯蒂。
Mrs. Toby: But dear, Kitty is much bigger than us. How can we trap her?
托比太太:可是亲爱的,凯蒂的个头比我们大多了。我们怎么设陷阱抓她呢?
Mr. Toby: I don't know, dear.
托比先生:我也不知道,亲爱的。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部