搜索

伊索寓言故事 第37期:时髦的乌鸦(下)

查看: 188.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:26:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
伊索寓言故事 第37期:时髦的乌鸦(下)
Duck: Everyone be quiet. God is coming down.
鸭子:大家安静。天神下来了。
God comes down the stairs.
天神走下了台阶。
God: Are all the birds here?
天神:所有的鸟都到齐了吗?
Sparrow:Yes. All the pretty birds are here.
麻雀:是的,所有漂亮的鸟都在这里了。
Just then, the Crow with the colorful feathers arrives at the party.
这时,戴着彩色羽毛的乌鸦到达了晚会现场。
God: What is the name of that bird? It is so fashionable.
天神:那只鸟叫什么名字?他可真时髦。
Sparrow: I don't know, God. I have never seen such a bird before.
麻雀:我不知道。天神,我以前从来没见过这样的鸟。
Duck: It is very beautiful.
鸭子:真漂亮。
God: Now, I have picked the prettiest bird.
天神:现在,我已经选出最美丽的鸟了。
Peacock: It's me. Ha, ha, ha.
孔雀:是我。哈哈哈!
God: The prettiest bird is … The one with the colorful feathers! Congratulations!
天神:最美丽的鸟是......那只有彩色羽毛的鸟!恭喜你!
Crow: Thank you, God. I am so happy.
乌鸦:谢谢你,天神。我很高兴。
God shakes the Crow's hand and puts a big crown on his head. All of the other birds are jealous. They whisper among themselves.
天神握了握乌鸦的手,之后把一个大王冠戴在乌鸦的头上。其他的鸟都很忌妒,交头接耳地谈论起来。
Peacock: Who is that bird? Does anyone know?
孔雀:那是只什么鸟?谁知道?
Swan: I have no idea.
天鹅:我不知道。
Crane: He must be new here.
鹤:他肯定是新来的。
God asks the Crow a few questions.
天神问了乌鸦几个问题。
God: Your feathers are very pretty.
天神:你的羽毛非常漂亮。
Crow: Oh, thank you.
乌鸦:哦,谢谢你。
God: What is your name?
天神:你叫什么名字?
Crow: Uh? My name is...
乌鸦:哦?我叫......
The Crow hesitates to say his name. then a feather falls out.
乌鸦迟疑着,不敢说出自己的名字。这时一根羽毛掉了下来。
Peacock: Hey! That is my feather!
孔雀:嘿!那是我的羽毛!
Swan: Look! He has my feather, too!
天鹅:看!他身上也有我的羽毛!
Duck: That's my feather over there!
鸭子:那是我的羽毛!
Sparrow: He is wearing my feather, too!
麻雀:他也戴着我的羽毛!
Crane: That's mine.
鹤:那是我的。
All of the birds gather around the Crow and start picking their feathers off the Crow.
所有的鸟都围在乌鸦身边,开始从他身上把自己的羽毛拔下来。
All the birds: Give us back our feathers at once! Give them back right now!
所有的鸟:马上把我们的羽毛还给我们!现在就还给我们!
Crow: No! no! No! Please STOP! They are mine! Don't take away my feathers!
乌鸦:不!不!不!请住手!这都是我的!不要拿走我的羽毛!
All of the birds pick their feathers off the Crow. The colorful Crow now turns into a black Crow.
所有的鸟都从乌鸦的身上拔出了自己的羽毛。彩色的乌鸦现在又变回了黑色的乌鸦。
Sparrow: Look! It's the Crow!
麻雀:看!是乌鸦!
Peacock: My goodness!
孔雀:天啊!
Duck: He tricked everyone!
鸭子:他骗了所有的人!
The Crow is so ashamed and sad.
乌鸦感到非常羞愧,他很难过。
Crow: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trick anyone. I just wanted to be pretty like all of you.
乌鸦:我很抱歉,我并不想骗任何人。我只是想和你们一样漂亮。
MORAL Don't try to be someone else. Just be yourself.
寓意:不要想着如何成为别人,做自己就好。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部