搜索

天才宝贝熊 第57期:熬夜(3)

查看: 18.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:33:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
天才宝贝熊 第57期:熬夜(3)
Cat, you scared me.
猫,你吓死我了。
What are you doing up?
你在做什么呢?
I'm staying up all night.
我熬夜了。
Oh, me too.
哦,我也是。
I hardly ever sleep at night.
我很少在晚上睡觉。
You must be up until the sun rises.
太阳升起时你必须起来。
Actually, I prefer the mid of the night.
其实,我更喜欢半夜。
Why?
为什么呢?
Because night is dark and no one can see me.
因为晚上是黑暗的,没有人能看到我。
Don't you get scared?
你不害怕吗?
Sure, sometimes.
当然,有时候害怕。
The night can be very scary.
夜晚可是非常吓人。
But I like that.
但我喜欢这样。
Want to come?
想来吗?
I'd better not.
我最好不要。
See you in the morning then.
那我们早上见。
I've still got dinner waiting somewhere.
我还得找地方等待吃饭。
I wonder where Father Bear is now, it must be very dark on the ocean at night.
我在想现在熊爸爸在哪里,晚上在海上肯定很黑。
Must be a lot of waves.
肯定有很多浪。
And the water must be very cold.
水也一定很寒冷。
Wow,Mother Bear.
哇,熊妈妈。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I need a live saver. A live saver.
我需要一个救生圈。一个救生圈。
I was pretending I was on the boat. Like Father Bear.
我假装像爸爸一样在海上。
And the waves were really big.
海浪非常大。
Now this time I want you to go to sleep.
现在这个时候我想让你去睡觉。
I mean it, little bear.
我是认真的,小熊。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部