搜索

天才宝贝熊 第63期:熊爸爸回来了(1)

查看: 19.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:33:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
天才宝贝熊 第63期:熊爸爸回来了(1)
Hello! Hen! Hello, Little Bear!
你好!母鸡!你好,小熊!
Why are you so cheerful today?
你今天怎么这么高兴?
Guess why? Let me see...
你猜为什么?让我想想...
You cut your toenails?
你剪了脚趾甲?
No, that's not it.
不,不是这个。
You just had lunch.
你刚刚吃过午饭。
No, it's much better than that.
不,比这更好。
You…Hmm ... Father Bear's coming home today.
你...嗯......熊爸爸今天回家。
Today? Well.I have to get back home to meet him.
今天?好吧。我得回家和他见面。
Guess where Father Bear was, Hen?
猜猜熊爸爸在哪里,母鸡?
Hen? Hen! Yeah?I give up.
母鸡?母鸡!怎么样?我放弃。
Where was Father Bear?
熊爸爸在哪里?
He was fishing out on the ocean, far away on the ocean.
他在海上钓鱼,在遥远的海上。
Naturally, he is a fisherman.
当然,他是一个渔夫。
He is bringing something home for me.
他给我带了东西回来。
Maybe he'll bring me a starfish or some coral, or what if he brings a mermaid.
也许,他可能会带给我一个海星或珊瑚,或者也有可能带来了一条美人鱼。
A mermaid?
美人鱼?
Yes, a little mermaid, a pretty little mermaid, with blue and green hair.
是的,美人鱼,一个美丽的小人鱼,蓝色和绿色的头发。
And maybe Father Bear could bring her back home with him.
也许熊爸爸能把她一起带回家。
Woo... a mermaid in your house?
呜......在你家里养条美人鱼?
I want to see her, too.
我想看她。
Come on, then.Maybe we will.
那么,来吧。也许我们会看到。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部