搜索

《体验英语》少儿英语读物 第58期:萝卜地中的山羊

查看: 314.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:38:59 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
《体验英语》少儿英语读物 第58期:萝卜地中的山羊
Once upon a time, a boy was taking his goats home along a road.
从前,小男孩带着自己的山羊走在回家的路上。
When the goats saw a field of turnips , they jumped over the gate. 
突然,山羊看见了一片萝卜地,山羊跳跃了栏杆。
The boy tried to chase them out of the field.
小男孩试图将山羊追赶出萝卜地。
But they would not go . So the boy sat down and cried.
但是他们不走。小男孩坐在地上哭了起来。
Rabbit came along.
兔子来了。
“Why are you crying ?” he asked.
他问道,你为什么哭?
The boy said , “I'm crying because I can't chase the goats out of the turnip field .”
小男孩说我无法将山羊赶出萝卜地。
“I'll chase them out ,” said Rabbit.
兔子说,我赶它们走。
But the goats would not go.
但是山羊没有走。
So Rabbit sat down and cried ,too.
兔子也坐下哭了起来。
Fox came along.
狐狸来了。
“Why are you crying ?” he asked Rabbit.
他问兔子,你为什么哭?
Rabbit said , “I'm crying because the boy is crying . He is crying because he can't chase the goats out of the turnip field.”
兔子说,我哭是因为小男孩在哭。他哭是因为他无法将山羊赶出萝卜地。
“I'll chase them out ,” said Fox.
狐狸说,我赶它们走。
But the goats would not go.
但是山羊没有走。
So Fox sat down and cried, too.
狐狸坐下来也哭了。
Wolf came along.
狼来了。
“Why are you crying ?” he asked Fox.
他问狐狸你为什么哭?
Fox said , “I'm crying because Rabbit is crying .”
狐狸说,我哭是因为兔子在哭。
“Rabbit is crying because the boy is crying. He is crying because he can't chase the goats out of the turnip field ,”said Fox.
兔子哭是因为小男孩在哭,小男孩哭是因为他无法将山羊赶出萝卜地。
“I'll chase them out ,” said Wolf.
狼说,我赶它们走。
But the goats would not go.
但是山羊不走。
So Wolf sat down and cried, too.
狼坐下来哭了。
A little bee came along.
小蜜蜂来了。
“Why are you crying ?” she asked Wolf.
她问狼你为什么哭?
Wolf said , “I'm crying because Fox is crying .Fox is crying because Rabbit is crying.”
狼说,我哭是因为狐狸在哭。狐狸哭是因为兔子在哭。
Rabbit is crying because the boy is crying.And he is crying because he can't chase the goats out of the turnip field ,”said Fox.
兔子在哭是因为小男孩在哭,小男孩在哭是因为无法将山羊赶出萝卜地。
“I can do that,” said the litle bee.
小蜜蜂说,我能做到。
Wolf and Fox and Rabbit and the boy laughed at the bee.
狼、狐狸、兔子和小男孩都嘲笑小蜜蜂。
“You can't chase the goats out of the turnip field ,”they said.
他们说,你无法将它们赶走。
“You are too little.”
你太小了。
“Watch me ,”said the bee.
蜜蜂说,看我的。
And the bee flew to the goats and buzzed in their ears.
小蜜蜂飞向山羊,飞进了它们的耳朵里。
The goats all ran out of the turnip field!
山羊都从萝卜地跑了出去。
And they boy took them home at last.
最终,小男孩带着山羊回家了。
译文属秀哈英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部