搜索

《体验英语》少儿英语读物 第65期:小红母鸡

查看: 259.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:39:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
《体验英语》少儿英语读物 第65期:小红母鸡
Once upon a time, there was a little red hen.
从前,有一只小红母鸡。
She lived on a farm with a duck, a dog, and a pig.
她于一只鸭子、狗和一头猪生活在农场中。
One day, she found some wheat.
一天,她发现了一些小麦。
“I will plant this wheat,” said the little Red Hen. “Who will help me?”
小红母鸡说,我要种植这些小麦,谁来帮助我?
Not I,quacked the duck, and she went away to swim in the pond.
鸭子叫着说,不,之后跑去水中游泳了。
Not I,barked the dog, and he went away to run in the field.
狗汪汪叫,不,他跑走了。
Not I,grunted the pig, and he went away to roll in the mud.
猪说,不,之后去泥里打滚了。
“Then I will do it myself!” said the little Red Hen. And she did.
小红母鸡说,我自己做,她做到了。
Soon the wheat began to grow.
小麦开始增长。
“I must water the wheat,” said the little Red Hen.
小红母鸡说,我必须浇浇水。
“Who will help me?”
谁来帮助我?
Not I! quacked the duck from the pond.
鸭子在河里说,不。
Not I! barked the dog from the field.
狗在路上汪汪叫,不。
Not I! grunted the pig from the mud.
猪在泥里说,不。
“Then I will do it myself!” said the little Red Hen. And she did.
小红母鸡说,我要自己做。她做到了。
Soon the wheat was ready to cut. “I must cut the wheat,” said the little Red Hen.
小红母鸡说,马上要割麦子了。我必须割麦子。
“Who will help me?”
谁来帮我。
Not I!” quacked the duck.
鸭子叫着说,不。
Not I!” barked the dog.
狗狂叫说,不。
Not I!” grunted the pig.
猪说,不。
“Then I will do it myself!” said the little Red Hen. And she did.
小红母鸡说,我自己做,她做到了。
“I must make the wheat into flour,” said the little Red Hen.
小红母鸡说,我要把小麦制作成面粉。
“Who will help me?”
谁来帮我。
Not I! quacked the duck.
鸭子说,不。
Not I! barked the dog.
狗说,不。
Not I! grunted the pig.
猪说,不。
“Then I will do it myself!” said the little Red Hen. And she did.
小红母鸡说,我要自己做,她做到了。
“I will bake some bread with this flour,” said the little Red Hen.
小红母鸡说,我要用面粉来制作面包。
“Who will help me?”
谁来帮我。
“Not I!” quacked the duck.
鸭子说,不。
“Not I!” barked the dog.
狗说,不。
“Not I!” grunted the pig.
猪说,不。
So the little Red Hen baked the bread herself.
小红母鸡说,我要自己做,小红母鸡自己制作了面包。
When the bread was baked, and ready to eat,
面包烤好了,可以吃了。
The little Red Hen took it out of the oven.
小红母鸡把面包从微波炉中拿了出来。
“Who will help me eat the bread?” asked the little Red Hen.
小红母鸡问道,谁想吃面包?
“I will! quacked the duck and she came running out of the pond.
鸭子从湖中出来,说我吃。
“I will! barked the dog and he came running out of the field.
狗从外面跑来,说我吃。
“I will! grunted the pig. and she came running out of the mud.
猪从泥里出来,说我吃。
“Oh, no you will not!” said the little Red Hen.
小红母鸡说,你们不能吃。
“You did not help me plant the wheat, or water the wheat, or cut the wheat,
你们没有帮我种麦子或是浇水,或是割麦子。
Or make the flour, or bake the bread. So I will not let you eat the bread.”
或是制作面粉,或是烤面包。我不会让你们吃面包。
“I will eat it myself,” said the little Red Hen. And she did!
小红母鸡说,我要自己吃,她做到了。
译文属秀哈英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部