搜索

《体验英语》少儿英语读物 第30期:比利在学校

查看: 389.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 11:39:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
《体验英语》少儿英语读物 第30期:比利在学校
Billy said ,”I like walking to school with you,Jack.”
比利说,我喜欢与杰克一块走路上学。
“But you can't stay here with us,”said a big girl.
女孩说,但是你不能和我们呆在一起。
“You are not a school boy.”
你还没有上学。
Mum said,”You will be 5 on your birthday,Billy.”
妈妈说,你再过生日就5岁了。
Jack said,”And you can come to school.”
杰克说,你将上学。
Billy saw Emma on the slide.
比利看艾玛在滑滑梯。
“Can I go and play with Emma ?”he said.
他说,我能和艾玛一起玩吗?
“I have to go and see Jack's teacher,”said Mum.
妈妈说,我要去看杰克的老师。
“I will look after Billy for you,” said Emma's mum.
艾玛的妈妈说,我会为你照看比利。
“Oh, thank you,”said Mum.
妈妈说,谢谢。
“I will come back and get you,Billy.”
一会我来接你,比利。
Billy played on the slide with Emma.
比利和艾玛玩滑梯。
Mum went inside with Jack.
妈妈与杰克进去了。
All the big boys and girls went into school.
孩子们都上学去了。
A teacher said to Billy,
老师对比利说,
“The bell has gone.
铃声响了,
Go into school,please.”
去上课。
“But I'm not a school boy,”said Billy.”I'm 4.”
比利说,我还没有上学,我4岁。
“Oh!”said the teacher.
老师说,哦
“You look like a school boy!”
你看起来像是上学的。
Mum came back to get Billy.
妈妈回来找比利。
Billy said ,
比利说,
“Mum!The teacher said I looked like a school boy!”
妈妈,老师说我像是上学的孩子。
译文属秀哈英语原创,未经允许,不得转载。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部