搜索

天真与经验之歌:第18篇 一个梦

查看: 302.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 12:11:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
天真与经验之歌:第18篇 一个梦
A Dream
一个梦
Once a dream did weave a shade
一次一个梦织成一片浓阴
O'er my angel-guarded bed,
笼罩在我那有天使守护的床顶,
That an emmet lost its way
我想我是躺在草地上
Where on grass methought I lay.
有一只蚂蚁迷失了方向。
Troubled, wildered, and forlorn,
困惑,茫然,凄凄惨惨,
Dark, benighted, travel-worn,
天色已晚,走得疲乏不堪,
Over many a tangled spray,
有一捆捆树枝纵横交错,
All heart-broke, I heard her say:
全然心碎,我听见她说。
'O my children! do they cry,
啊,我的孩子们!他们可在哭泣,
Do they hear their father sigh?
他们可听见他们的父亲在叹息。
Now they look abroad to see,
一会儿他们跑到外面眺望,
Now return and weep for me.'
一会儿又回来为我悲伤。
Pitying, I dropped a tear:
我落下一滴泪出于怜悯,
But I saw a glow-worm near,
但是我看见一个萤火虫走近,
Who replied, 'What wailing wight
它答腔,是那个家伙在号啕,
Calls the watchman of the night?'
把我这个守夜者给唤来了。
'I am set to light the ground,
我就要照亮这地面,
While the beetle goes his round:
这时甲虫开始到处转;
Follow now the beetle's hum;
现在跟着甲虫的嗡嗡声走吧,
Little wanderer, hie thee home!'
小流浪者,你快快赶回家。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部