搜索

涤荡心灵英语诗歌 第34期:放慢你的舞步

查看: 300.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 12:33:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
涤荡心灵英语诗歌 第34期:放慢你的舞步
Day 34
第34天
Slow Dance
放慢你的舞步
Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round
你曾否看过孩子们骑旋转木马
Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?
或听过雨水拍打地面的声音呢?
Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight
你曾否追逐过飘忽不定的蝴蝶
Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?
或看着夕阳消失于地平线呢?
You better slow down,
放慢你的舞步
Don't dance so fast.
不要匆匆忙忙
Time is short,
人生苦短
The music won't last.
音乐不会永远奏下去
Do you run through each day on the fly
你是否每天忙个不停
When you ask "How are you?", do you hear the reply?
当问候别人时,你真的在意他们的回答吗?
When the day is done, do you lie in your bed
每晚就寝时
With the next hundred chores running through your head?
你是否仍在脑海中念叨着无数的杂事呢?
You'd better slow down
放慢你的舞步
Don't dance so fast
不要匆匆忙忙
Time is short
人生苦短
The music won't last
音乐不会永远奏下去。
Ever told your child, we'll do it tomorrow.
你是否告诉过孩子们,我们可以把事情放到明天
And in your haste, not see his sorrow?
而由于你的仓促,却没注意到他的忧伤?
Ever lost touch, and let a good friendship die’Cause you never had time to call and say “ Hi ” ?
珍贵的朋友也由于你太忙碌, 无暇问候彼此而失去了联系,
You'd better slow down.
放慢你的舞步
Don't dance so fast
不要大匆忙
Time is short
人生苦短
The music won't last...
音乐不会永远演奏下去。
When you run so fast to get somewhere,
当你匆忙赶到目的地时,
you miss half the fun of getting there.
也就错过了旅途中一半的乐趣。
When you worry and hurry through your day, it is like an unopened gift ... Thrown away...
当你终日忧心忡忡并马不停蹄时,就像一份礼物还没被拆开… 就已丢弃…
Life is not a race.
人生不是一场竞赛。
Do take it slower
放慢你的脚步,
Hear the music Before the song is over.
在音乐还没结束以前,倾听沿途的音符。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部