搜索

情满人间的温馨故事 第1期:当爱向你挥手

查看: 211.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 12:55:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
情满人间的温馨故事 第1期:当爱向你挥手
When her love beckons you
当爱向你挥手
When her love beckons you, follow him, though his ways are hard and steep.
当爱挥手召唤你时,跟随着它,尽管它的道路艰难而险峻。
And when his wings enfold you, yield to him, though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
当它展翼拥抱你时,依顺着它,尽管它羽翼中的利刃会伤害你。
And when he speaks to you, believe in him,
当它对你说话时,要相信它,
though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.
尽管它的声音会击碎你的梦,像狂风扫尽花园中的花。
For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you.
爱虽可为你们加冕,也能将你们钉上十字架。
Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.
它虽可助你成长,也能将你削砍剪枝。
Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,
它会攀至你们的高处,轻抚你在阳光下颤动的最柔嫩的枝条,
so shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.
它也会降至你的根底,动摇你紧紧依附着大地的根须。
All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart
这一切都是爱为你们所做的,使你们或许能从中领悟自己心中的秘密,
and in that knowledge become a fragment of life's heart.
从而成为生命之心的一小部分。
But if, in your fear, you would seek only love's peace and love's pleasure,
但是如果你出于畏惧而去寻求爱的和平与爱的欢乐,
then it is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of love's threshing-floor,
那你最好掩起自己的赤裸,离开爱的打谷场,
into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.
踏入那没有季节的世界,在那里,你会开怀,但不是尽情欢笑,你会哭泣,但不是尽为泪水。
Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself. Love possesses not,nor would it be possessed,
爱除了自身别无所予,除了自身也别无所取。爱不占有,也不被占有:
for love is sufficient unto love. Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.
因为爱有了自己就足够了。爱别无他求,只求成全自己。
But if you love and have desires, let these be your desires:
但如果你爱了,又有所渴求,就让这些成为你的所求吧:
To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.
融化为一道奔流的溪水,在黑夜吟唱自己的清曲。
To know the pain of too much tenderness.
体会太多温柔带来的痛苦。
To be wounded by your own understanding of love.
被自己对爱的体会所伤害。
And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
心甘情愿的滴血。
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;
清晨,带着一颗生翼的心醒来,感谢又一个充满爱的日子;
To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy;
午休,沉思爱的心醉神怡;
To return home at eventide with gratitude;
黄昏,带着感激归家;
And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart.
睡前,为你心中的挚爱祈祷。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部