搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第10期:体育课

查看: 154.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第10期:体育课
Day two - and the students of the Chinese school are finally out of the classroom.
第二天,中式学校里的孩子们终于走到了户外
In Britain, PE is often a chance to let off steam and have some fun.
在英国,体育课通常是释放压力,轻松玩乐的机会
At just two hours of compulsory PE a week,
体育课只是每周两小时的必修课
it's a small part of the curriculum.
这是占比重很小的一门课
In Chinese schools, things are a bit different.
在中式学校里,情况有所不同
And one line for girls and the boys in one line, yeah.
女孩站一列,男孩站一列
In the 1990s, the Communist government of China decided
在九十年代,中国共产党政府决定
that physical exercise would become central to the national examination system.
体育锻炼应当是国家考试体系的一个重要部分
Because we focus on study, some students have health problems
因为我们太重视学习,有些学生会有健康问题
but parents don't like it, they don't...
但家长们却不喜欢这样
They said, "Why should my son be running quick? We don't want him to be a sportsman."
他们会说 "我儿子为什么要跑得快呢,我们不想要他成为运动员
"We just want to go to a good university."
"我们只要他考上好大学"
So they don't think health is very important,
所以他们不觉得保持身体健康很重要
but the government force the school to do this.
但政府要求学校这么做
If you cannot pass PE, you cannot go to a good high school or a good university.
如果学生体育考试不及格,就无法上好高中或好大学
Ok.
好了
Now, PE is part of the national Zhongkao exam
现在,体育已经成为全国中考考试科目
the target for Chinese students at the age of 15.
中国学生十五岁的时候都要参加中考
I just want to explain what is Zhongkao.
我想解释一下什么是中考
If you want to go to the good school in high school,
如果你想上一个好高中
you have to pass the national exam.
你必须通过全国性考试
We have running.
我们有跑步项目
For the boys, erm, you will run 1,000 metres, girls 800.
男生要跑一千米,女生跑八百米
Miss Wang will be assisted by Bohunt PE teacher Anna Hogg to deliver PE - Chinese style.
博航特体育老师安娜·霍格将辅助王老师进行中式体育教学
The kids are all going to be timed, tested and ranked against each other.
所有的学生都将经过计时测试,排出名次高低
The news has not gone down well with everyone.
不是每个人都觉得这是个好消息
They're a bit shocked that in China this is compulsory rather than optional, erm...
他们听到这在中国是必修而不是选修有点震惊
We do fitness tests, but it's very much ability-set,
我们有体能测试,但会根据能力分组
so they will run against people that are the similar ability.
所以他们都和体能差不多的人一起跑
I think it's the idea of having the pressure that they have to pass,
我觉得主要是他们有了必须要通过考试的压力
you know, students are scared of failing.
毕竟学生都怕挂科
Joe excels in academic subjects but struggles with PE.
乔在学术科目上十分优秀,但体育并不理想
Right, listen, if your best means...
听着,如果你竭尽全力
OK, listen to me...
听我说
If your best means that you don't get the six points, then you don't get six points.
如果你竭尽全力也拿不到六分,那就坦然接受那个成绩
OK? Don't worry yourself about it,
好吗,不要太焦虑
what you've got to do is you've got to breathe properly.
你现在要深呼吸
You can do it.
你做得到
Yeah, you can do it.
你做得到
It's a bit, like, disheartening if you...
当你在的班级里
If you're in a class of people who are a lot higher ability than you,
其他人的能力都比你高很多,这让让人很沮丧
it's kind of, like...
这有点...
It's not really going to help your confidence if everyone is seeing you
这有点打击我的自信心,因为每个人都在看着你
and you're, like, doing the worst in the class.
而你的成绩是全班最差的

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部