搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第30期:失控的数学课

查看: 188.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第30期:失控的数学课
OK. Class begins. Sit down.
好了,上课,请坐
But in the heart of Hampshire,
然而在汉普郡的中心
Mr Zou is finding that British students aren't quite as appreciative.
邹老师发现英国的学生并不是那么买账
He's asked Bohunt's Head of Maths, Pete Whitworth, to come and observe his class.
他邀请博航特数学教研主任,皮特·惠特沃思来他班上听课
What time does the lesson start?
什么时候开始上课
Now. Now.
现在
What's the lesson?
这是什么课
It's Maths. Get in!
数学课,快进来
I'm hoping to see a good lesson - students learning.
我希望看到一堂优秀的课,学生们学到知识
I like to think that at Bohunt, they want to learn Maths and they want to do well at it.
我觉得在博航特,学生们都想学数学,并且希望能学好这门课
So, I'm kind of hoping that when I go in, they are focused,
所以,我希望当我走进教室时,他们能够聚精会神
they're still wanting to learn, they're still enjoying Maths.
依然想学习,依然享受学习数学的乐趣
OK, be seated, please.
好了,请坐好
I don't know how you play this game, so you know?
我不知道你怎么玩这个游戏的,所以你知道吗
No. What do you do?
不。你干嘛
Ok. Let's start.
好的,我们开始上课
Attention. Hello?
注意,看这
Absolutely no one is listening.
很明显,没人在听课
This is the angle X, which is unknown.
这是未知角X
Which is unknown...
其角度未知
Despite his best efforts, Mr Zou has completely lost the class.
尽管尽了最大的努力,邹老师完全没有掌控住课堂
What did you type into your calculator?
你在计算器里输入了什么
Where is your calculator?
你的计算器在哪
At what point does it become acceptable to use a phone in a Maths lesson?
谁允许你们在数学课上用手机的
He said it was OK. Shocking.
他说可以的。不可思议
Attention!
注意
So, if you look at this one...
那么,你们看看这个...
Y would be? Y would be?
y值等于?y等于
I wasn't prepared for what I saw, at all.
我一点也没有预料到眼前的一切
They're just sat there, talking from the minute they get in to the minute they leave,
他们就坐在那儿,一进教室就开始不停讲话,
not listening to a word the teacher is saying.
完全不听讲,直到放学
And they're saying they don't understand.
然后就说听不懂
Well, you know? Listen, stop talking, put your hand up and ask a few questions.
懂了吗,认真听,别说话,有问题请举手
I will hand out some consolidation homeworks.
我会布置一些作业来巩固知识
Sir, it's our break.
老师,下课了
Wait! Wait, let me finish.
等等,让我讲完
No!
不要
Attention, please.
请注意听
Oh, my good lord.
天呐
OK, that's all for today. Thank you.
今天就到这了,谢谢
Hi, Carol.
嗨,卡罗尔
Unbelievable. Awful, genuinely awful.
难以置信,简直糟透了
If I was the teacher and I delivered that lesson,
如果我是上课的老师
I'd be livid with the students for the way that they've behaved.
我肯定会对他们的表现愤怒至极
It was just like he was teaching a lesson essentially to himself.
他好像是在给自己上课一样

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部