搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第34期:几近崩溃的老师

查看: 330.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第34期:几近崩溃的老师
There, too dangerous.
哎,太危险了
Mild-mannered Mr Zou has finally been pushed to breaking point.
一向温和的邹老师终于到了崩溃的边缘
Get down, get down, get down.
下来,下来,快下来
Come out!
出来
There's only Philip in there.
就菲利普一个人进去了
Connor!
康纳
Connor's not in there. It's only Philip.
康纳不在里面,就菲利普
Come out!
给我出来
You embarrass all Bohunt students in the school.
你把博航特所有学生的脸丢尽了
I never seen a student like you.
我从没见过你这么差的学生
You embarrass the Bohunt.
你真给博航特丢脸
Everyone has limitations. It's a shame.
人的忍耐是有限度的,太不像话了
Maybe this is something I cannot handle.
可能超出了我的忍耐限度
But I do my best, I tried.
但至少我尽力试图压住火气
Real signs of stress are beginning to show in all of the Chinese teachers.
每一位中国教师开始面临紧迫的困境
I feel the Chinese discipline is the best in the world.
我感觉中国学生的纪律是全世界最好的
But this is a shame.
但这帮孩子简直不像话
Everybody knows we are good at discipline.
所有人都知道我们善于规范学生纪律
We are here, need help from external teachers.
但到这来,却要人家别的老师来帮忙管
That's poor. That's terrible. That's not on.
这太糟了。不能再这样下去
If our disciplines cause so much concern... Got to be wrong.
因为纪律的事牵扯那么多精力...是不对的
That's a red light on in my book.
对我来说,这是一种警示
No one can help them if they don't want to learn.
如果他们自己不想学习,没人能帮他们
If they don't want to be positive, to be a part of the school...
如果他们不能积极地融入课堂
Of course they can change now, very quickly,
当然,他们也可以转变观念,分分钟的事
but I don't think we can achieve or we can make...
但我觉得我们帮不了也没法强迫他们改变
Personally, I'm not that sure now.
我觉得有点迷茫
We've got to work together, to turn this Chinese School around.
我们必须一起努力,扭转中式学校的颓势
We have to work as a team.
我们得团队协作
It's not about him, it's not about her, it's not about me.
不是为了个人
It's about the Chinese School. It's about China. It's about a nation.
而是关乎中式学校,关乎中国,关乎整个国家
That is my bottom line.
这是我的底线
I will do everything in my power to make sure this Chinese School is not failing.
我会全力以赴,保证中式学校不会失败

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部