搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第39期:请学生家长

查看: 340.4k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第39期:请学生家长
Everything in the Chinese school is aimed at instilling a sense of collective responsibility.
中式学校里的一切,旨在灌输一种集体责任感
At the end of each day, pupils have to clean their own classroom.
每天放学后,学生需要打扫教室
It's so dirty inside.
里面很脏
Anyone who can help, we need help.
有谁能过来帮忙,我们需要帮助
In China, we teach our students about their duties.
在中国,我们教会学生义务
It's the students' duty to clean up the classroom.
打扫教室是学生的义务
For majority of students, they will think it's a honour to help the teachers.
大部分学生会认为帮助老师是一种荣誉
But here, the teenagers, do they realise their duty?
但是,这里的青少年,他们意识得到自己的义务吗
Do they have any idea about their duty?
他们对自己的义务有没有过思考
Stop! I'm absolutely soaked, Ciara.
停下,我浑身湿透了,席亚拉
When you've got a society, they will tell you all kinds of duties you need to do.
当你进入社会,他们会给你各式各样的义务
You know, you pay your tax, you need to do this, you need to do that.
就像,你要纳税,你需要做这个,做那个
So, if before, you didn't prepare the children about these things,
所以,如果在之前你不让孩子做好准备
how can they cope with this difference?
他们将如何处理这种落差
Mr Zou still needs to deal with the scandal of Josh and his kettle.
邹老师还要去处理有关乔什和他烧水壶的事
He's decided to use the ultimate sanction - to call in Josh's mum.
他决定采用终极手段,打电话给乔什的妈妈
So, is this the block?
那么,是这栋吗
In China, a teacher calling a parent into school would bring great shame to the family.
在中国,老师把家长叫来学校,对家庭来说是很难堪的事
So, you know this, right?
所以,你知道是吗
I do know that it exists. Do you know the story?
我知道有这事,你知道为什么吗
Josh told you? Yes, tea person.
乔什告诉你的?是啊,喜欢喝茶嘛
Tea person, but also he said, I think it's a human right,
泡茶,但他也说过,认为这是一种权利
because 12 hours without a hot drink...
因为在学校12个小时没有热饮
And I said, well, if you take the kettle in,
所以我和他说,你可以带个烧水壶
I explained it might be a health and safety issue, so there you go.
我也告诉他,也许会有健康和安全问题,所以才会发生这事
That's the nature of the beast. So, the kettle is coming home.
这很自然,所以我不会让他再带了
OK, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的,你说得没错
But thank you for your teaching, anyway.
还是感谢您的教导
No, no problem.
不,没关系
So, OK? Yeah.
所以,好了吗?是的
All right. Take care. Enjoy the next two weeks.
好了,您保重,祝您后两周过得愉快
OK. Thank you very much. Thank you. All right. Take care.
好,非常感谢。谢谢,好的,保重
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你。很高兴认识你
It's an experiment, but I'm kind of glad it's finishing in two weeks' time.
这是一项实验,不过我很高兴只剩两周就结束了
I felt like he would be entering a kind of Draconian environment
我觉得他会进入一个很严酷的环境中
and we had a damn good laugh about it prior, because I said,
我先前对此还狠狠地取笑了他,因为我说
oh, you'll be, you know, nose to the grind here
哦,你会,你懂得,日子会有点难过
and there's me thinking, well, it'll do him some good, you know?
当然这是我的想法,不过这对他有好处
Put a bit more pressure on.
给他点压力
And what I've seen is him kick like a mule at a system that he feels unsure about.
我觉得他在不熟悉的环境下他有些不知所措
And I think what he's saying is, "I'm an individual,
我觉得他的意思是 "我只是一个人"
"I'm sitting in the back of your class"
"我一直坐在班级的最后一排"
and maybe this is his way of sticking his hand up and waving,
也许这是他来吸引老师注意力的方法
because he doesn't feel he can ask.
因为他不觉得他可以提问
And although this is supposed to be Chinese methods,
尽管我们是在尝试中式教育
they're still Chinese methods in a British classroom.
但我们仍是在英国的课堂
And you can't escape that fact.
这也是事实
And I think the children are loudly and clearly saying,
我觉得孩子是想说
"We're British and we're doing it our way."
"我是英国人,我们有我们的方式"

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部