搜索

BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第33期:校方出手支持

查看: 365.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:50:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《中国老师来了》 第33期:校方出手支持
With things reaching crisis point, Bohunt school has decided to intervene.
由于中式教育的到达瓶颈,博航特中学校方决定进行干预
Stewart Vaughn is Bohunt's Head of School and is in charge of enforcing discipline.
斯图尔特·沃恩是博航特中学的教导主任,主抓学校德育问题
He believes it's time to step in.
他认为是时候进行介入了
OK, sit down. Please.
好了,都坐下。拜托,请坐
These are well-behaved students.
他们都是很守规矩的学生
Even lovely students are being actually quite disrespectful,
听说连那些好学生也都表现得很无礼
and that's been quite a shock to us and quite disappointing to us.
真的是让我们觉得非常震惊,非常失望
And we think we've probably reached that point
所以我们认为可能是时候
where we need a little bit more additional Bohunt support alongside the Chinese teachers.
让博航特给中国教师多一些额外支持了
We thought, at this point,
我们认为,这时候
it would make sense for us to take a slightly bigger role in terms of behaviour management.
让校方规范学生的行为作用更大,更有意义
Now, what I don't want to do is come here today and just tell you what to do,
今天我来到这不是为了告诉你们该做什么
or impose an English behaviour management system on you,
去强加给你们英式行为规范体系
because I think that defeats the purpose of what we're trying to look at with this experiment.
因为我觉得,那样会阻碍我们尝试进行这项实验的真正目的
But I think there is one thing that we have to work on together -
但我觉得有一点,我们必须通力合作
and that is, very simply, under no circumstances should they be talking when you are talking.
很简单,就是无论什么情况,在你们讲话时他们不能说话
So, what I'm going to ask you to do is to stop
所以,我想让你们做的就是停下来
and to wait and to make it clear that you're not going to carry on
等着让他们自己搞清楚,如果学生自己在下面私自交谈
if students are carrying on with their own conversations and not showing you enough respect.
没有给予你们足够的尊重,那么你们就不会继续讲授课程
Ok. Ok?
好吧。行吗
If a student carries on, you give them a warning
如果学生还是接着说话,你就给予他们警告
and if they carry on after that, you refer them to a Bohunt member of staff.
要是他们屡教不改,就把他们移交给博航特的人员来处理
And that's all designed to give you more space to do your Chinese teaching
这样一来,你们就可以花更多时间进行重视教学了
What I am going to do... is come in tomorrow morning ...
我明天早上来...要做的就是
and make that expectation very clear to the students.
把这项计划明确地传达给学生们
No matter how they say in a polite way, we haven't done our job properly.
不管他们怎样委婉地表达,我们都没有做好自己的本职工作
We are here to bring them the unique Chinese style of teaching and try to enrich their experience.
我们来这里是为了引入独特的中式教育,努力充实他们的阅历
But all we are suffering is the class discipline.
但我们遇到的全是课堂纪律问题
I might feel... How to say?
我感觉...怎么说呢
A sense of disappointment.
很失望
Someone's lost their mug.
谁杯子丢了
No job is easy... But I didn't expect teaching here to be so hard.
工作本就不易...但我没想到这的教学如此艰难
We cannot manage. It's a shame on us.
我们没能好好管理,这是我们的遗憾
It embarrass all of us.
让我们都困窘不堪

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部