搜索

BBC纪录片《大麻 罪恶之种》 第21期:放松压力

查看: 166.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 13:56:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
BBC纪录片《大麻 罪恶之种》 第21期:放松压力
Elsewhere in Los Angeles, Tom is using medical marijuana for entirely different reasons.
在洛杉矶,汤姆使用大麻的原因则大不相同。
I smoke medical marijuana, cannabis, because it makes me relaxed.
我吸这种药用大麻是为了放松。
It helps me deal with day-to-day stress in life.
它帮我处理平时的压力。
It really helps me with anxiety,
它对我的忧虑很有帮助。
and I have incredible anxiety attacks where I just get stressed out, I can't deal with reality.
我的忧虑很严重,有时我会透不过气来,没办法面对现实。
Previously I had a prescription to anxiety drugs, and those anxiety drugs, taking them so much, and it was just really, really bad for me.
开始的时候,医生给我开抗焦虑药,那些药吃得太多了,对我非常,非常不好。
It was the strain of the business world that drove Tom to find a release.
商业社会的紧张,促使汤姆要找一个释放的出口。
Corporate world made me stressed, extremely stressed.
商业的世界使我感到压力,这种压力极大。
Totally stressed.
让我透不过气来。
I am so happy I'm out of the corporate world, it's amazing.
我很高兴我离开了商业社会,这太棒了。
I'm not very social when I don't smoke marijuana.
当我不吸大麻的时候我不是很合群。
I like smoking marijuana.
我喜欢吸大麻。
It calms me down.
它让我冷静下来。
I just feel totally at ease, everybody knows me...
我感到完全的放松,所有人都认识我。
Smoke a little marijuana, Tom, you'll be great.
“吸点大麻吧,汤姆,你会感觉很好。”
Everything's gonna be fine, you know. Take a hit!
“一切都会变好的,来一支!”
Usually I'll do that, just smoking large quantities with other patients and we're all medicating together, collectively.
我常常和其他的病人一起吸大麻,我们都聚集在一起接受治疗。
And so we'll do that in more of a social environment where we're medicating, yet being social.
这样我们是处在一个交际圈中接受治疗,我们是在治疗,同时也是在交际。
So it's not that we're socially smoking the marijuana, we're medicating it for use, but we're doing it together.
这不是说我们通过大麻来交际,我们是使用它进行治疗同时在交际。
For Tom and Alison, obtaining cannabis is straightforward.
对汤姆和埃里森来说,获得大麻是理直气壮的事。
They go about it the same way as you would obtain any other medicine, by going to a doctor.
他们得到大麻的方式和你得到药物的方式一样,去找医生。
Alan, how does your practice work here?
艾伦,你在这儿要做些什么?
Well, it's just like my internal medicine office.
这里就像我的私人诊所。
Patients call in, they come in, they're evaluated by myself, I make a diagnosis,
病人预约时间,然后过来让我检查,我对他们的病情进行诊断。
And if appropriate I recommend medical cannabis for them.
如果合适的话,我会向他们推荐医用大麻。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部