搜索

大家说英语 第289期:美钻失踪记

查看: 160.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:35:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第289期:美钻失踪记
Lesson 8 Mystery
第八课 悬疑事件
November 18
11月18日
The Diamond
美钻失踪记
I am near the museum.
我在博物馆附近,
The museum is not open today.
今天博物馆没开放。
I hear an alarm.
突然我听到警铃声,
I go to the museum's door.
我赶到博物馆的门口,
A guard walks out.
一名警卫走了出来。
"Where are you going?
"你要去哪里?
Come with me!" I say to the guard.
跟我来!"我对那名警卫说。
There is a valuable diamond in this museum.
这间博物馆内收藏一颗价值不斐的美钻,
We go to check the diamond.
我们去查看那颗钻石,
The diamond is not there.
但钻石不见了。
We look for clues.
我们找寻线索,
"Do you see anything strange?" I ask the guard.
"你有没有看见什么奇怪的事情?"我问那名警卫。
"Mmmm," he says.
"嗯,"他答道。
"Is he saying no?" I think.
"他是说没有吗?"我心想,
But I can't understand him.
可是我不明白他的意思。
The diamond's box is open. Someone opened it.
钻石的盒子开着的, 有人打开了那个盒子。
"A thief stole a diamond in Chicago last week.
"上礼拜有个窃贼在芝加哥偷了一颗钻石,
And now this diamond is gone!" I say to him.
现在这颗钻石也不见了!"我对他说。
I look at the guard. He is worried.
我看着那名警卫, 他显得很担心。
I put my hand on the guard's arm and say,
我伸手搭着那名警卫的手臂,对他说:
"Don't worry. I can solve any mystery.
"别担心, 什么悬疑案件我都解决得了,
We can find this thief."
我们一定找得到这个贼的。"
But then, I notice something strange.
不过,这时我却注意到了一件奇怪的事情,
The guard's uniform says, "Museum of Chicago".
那名警卫的制服上印着"芝加哥博物馆"的字样。
I keep my hand on the guard's arm.
我继续握着那名警卫的手臂,
I put my other hand near his mouth and say,
把另一只手伸到他的嘴巴前面,说:
"Please open your mouth."
"请张开嘴巴。"
The diamond is there.
那颗珍贵的钻石就在他的嘴巴里。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部