搜索

大家说英语 第79期:返乡车票

查看: 255.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:36:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第79期:返乡车票
Lesson 9 Travel
第九课 旅行
December 18
12月18日
Mark's Ticket Home
返乡车票
Read it!
读读看!
Jim is taking the train to visit his family.
吉姆要搭火车去探望他的家人,
Train travel costs extra at Christmastime.
在圣诞节期间乘火车旅行要额外加价。
Mark needs a plane ticket to Texas.
马克需要一张去德州的机票,
But there are no tickets available.
但是买不到机票,
The flights sold out earlier this week.
所有的班机在这星期的前几天就卖光了。
Now Mark needs to get to Texas another way.
现在马克需要用另外一种方法到德州去,
Can he take the train or bus?
他可以搭火车或是巴士吗?
No. Those are too crowded.
不行, 那些方式都太挤了。
What can Mark do?
马克要怎么办?
Conversation A
会话A
Hi, Rob! Are you ready for Christmas?
嗨,罗柏!你准备好要过圣诞节了吗?
I can't wait! Christmas is the best time of the year.
我等不及了! 圣诞节是一年中最棒的时节了。
Will you visit your family, Jim?
吉姆,你会去探望你的家人吗?
Yes. I am taking the train to California.
会,我会坐火车去加州。
That sounds fun.
听起来很好玩,
Were the tickets expensive?
火车票贵吗?
Yes. They cost extra this time of year.
蛮贵的,在这段时间火车票要加价。
Hi, guys. Are you talking about plane tickets?
嗨,你们好,你们在谈机票吗?
Conversation B
会话B
We're talking about train tickets.
我们在谈火车票。
Oh.
喔。
I need a plane ticket.
我需要一张机票,
I want to go to Texas for Christmas.
我想去德州过圣诞节。
Did you go online to get a ticket?
你有上网去买机票吗?
I tried this morning.
我今天早上试过了,
But there are no tickets available.
但是完全没有机票。
Why not?
为什么没有机票?
The tickets all sold out.
机票都卖完了。
Oh, no.
喔,糟了。
Flights sell out fast at Christmas.
圣诞节期间机票很快就卖完了。
Conversation C
会话C
What will you do, Mark?
马克,那你要怎么办?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I need to find a way to Texas.
我需要找到另一个回德州的方式,
I want to see my family this Christmas.
今年圣诞节我想要见到我的家人。
Maybe you can take the bus.
或许你可以搭巴士。
I don't want to take the bus.
我不想搭巴士,
The bus is crowded.
巴士很挤。
Then you won't like train travel, either.
那你也不会想要坐火车旅行,
The train is also crowded.
火车也是很挤。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部