搜索

大家说英语 第62期:马克有个婴儿(2)

查看: 223.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:36:17 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第62期:马克有个婴儿(2)
November 25
11月25日
Read it!
读读看!
Mark was a good babysitter, but he was nervous.
马克是位好保姆,但是他有点紧张。
He didn't want to do anything wrong.
他不想做错任何一件事。
When the baby started to cry, Mark rocked him.
当宝宝开始哭的时候,马克就摇摇他,
The baby went to sleep.
宝宝就睡着了。
Someday Mark wants a son or daughter of his own.
有一天马克会想要有自己的儿子或女儿,
But he's not quite ready yet.
不过他还没完全准备好。
And he won't babysit again unless he has to!
而且他不会再当保姆照顾宝宝了,除非他别无选择!
Conversation A
会话A
So, Mark, how was babysitting last night?
马克,昨天晚上保姆当得如何?
It was OK. But I was really nervous at first.
还好, 但是我一开始的时候很紧张。
Why were you nervous?
你为什么紧张?
I didn't want to hurt the baby.
我不想伤到宝宝。
You wouldn't hurt the baby!
你不会伤到宝宝的!
I wouldn't mean to!
我是不会故意伤他!
But I might hold him wrong. Or put his diaper on wrong.
但是我可能用错误的方法抱他, 或是把尿片穿错了。
And did you?
你有吗?
No. I was a good babysitter.
没有,我这个保姆当得还不错。
Conversation B
会话B
Did you have any problems?
你碰到任何问题吗?
Just once. He started to cry. I didn't know why.
就一次。 他开始哭, 我不知道是为了什么。
What did you do?
那你怎么办?
I picked him up and rocked him.
我把他抱起来然后摇摇他。
Did he stop?
那他就不哭了吗?
No. I checked his diaper. It wasn't dirty.
还是哭。我检查他的尿片, 没有脏;
I tried to give him a bottle. He didn't want it.
我试着给他喝奶, 他不要。
Then what?
然后呢?
Then he fell asleep.
然后他睡着了,
He was just tired.
他就只是累了。
Conversation C
会话C
Will you ever babysit again?
你愿意再当保姆照顾小孩吗?
No!
不愿意!
Not unless I have to!
除非我没有选择!
Trina really needed my help this time.
崔娜这次真的需要我帮忙。
So do you ever want a son or daughter of your own?
那你会想要有一个自己的儿子或女儿吗?
Someday. But not right now!
有朝一日会啊。但不是现在!
I'm not quite ready to be a dad.
我还没准备好要当爸爸。
But you will be a good dad when the time comes.
但是到时候你会是个好爸爸。
Do you really think so?
妳真的这么认为吗?
Sure!
当然!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部