搜索

大家说英语 第17期:习俗与文化(2)

查看: 213.6k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 14:36:32 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
大家说英语 第17期:习俗与文化(2)
October 23
10月23日
Read it!
读读看!
Lois Language is a translator.
萝伊斯小姐是位翻译员。
Translators have an important job.
翻译员有个很重要的工作,
They help people understand one another.
他们帮助人们了解彼此,
They translate written materials from one language into another.
他们把书面数据从一个语言翻译成另一个语言。
They translate books, magazine articles, business letters and more.
他们翻译书籍、杂志文章、商用书信,以及其他数据,
Translators usually translate from a second language into their native language.
翻译员通常是从第二语言翻译成他们的母语。
They can work in many places.
他们可以在很多地方工作,
They can work at home, in a school or in an office!
他们可以在家、在学校或在办公室工作!
Conversation A
会话A
Welcome to the show, Lois.
萝伊斯,欢迎来上节目。
You know several languages, right?
你懂好几种语言,对吗?
I do. I know three languages: English, Spanish and French.
是,我懂三种语言:英文、西班牙文和法文。
What is your first language?
什么是你的母语?
It's English. I know that language the best!
英文, 我的英文最好!
And you're a translator?
而你是位翻译员?
That's right.
没错。
What do translators do?
翻译员做什么?
Translators translate things from one language into another.
翻译员从一个语言翻译成另一个语言。
It's a fun job, but it's not easy.
这是个很好玩的工作,但是不容易。
Conversation B
会话B
Why isn't it easy?
为什么不容易?
I can't just translate the words.
我不能只翻译字,
I have to think about the meaning of a sentence, too.
我也必须思考整句的意思。
I see.
我了解。
I speak some Chinese.
我说一些中文,
Can I work as a translator?
我可以当翻译吗?
Maybe. But you need to know Chinese really well.
或许可以,但是你的中文必须要很好。
Oh. Well, I need to learn more Chinese then!
哦。这样,那我得把中文学得更好才行!
Translators usually translate from a second language into their native language.
翻译员通常把第二语言翻译成他的母语。
Conversation C
会话C
Do you enjoy your job?
你喜欢你的工作吗?
I do. I translate all kinds of written materials.
喜欢。 我翻译各种书面的资料。
Like what?
好比什么?
I work on books, magazine articles, business letters and more.
我翻译书、杂志文章、商业书信和其他数据。
Sometimes I even translate movies!
有时候我甚至翻译电影!
That sounds like fun.
听起来很有趣。
It is. I'm always learning new things.
真的很有趣。 我总是在学新的东西,
No two languages are the same!
没有任何两种语言是一样的!
Translators are important.
翻译员很重要。
We are. We help people understand one another.
是这样, 我们帮助人们了解彼此。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部