搜索

TED演讲 第25期:未来掌管着什么?(4)

查看: 291.5k|回复: 0
  发表于 Apr 23, 2018 16:00:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
TED演讲 第25期:未来掌管着什么?(4)
kind of thinking about this concept of the future
有点儿想着未来的概念
and that, you know, all around the world
而且那样,你知道,全世界
parents are kind of telling their small children,
的父母会有时告诉他们的小孩子,
please, you have to eat that, you know,
求求你,你必须吃那个,你知道
I have slaved over a hot 3D printer all day
我已经被流行的3D奴役了一天
so that you can have this meal.
于是,你必须吃这顿饭
You know, that kind of thing.
你知道,这样的事
And of course now that we have changed, you know,
当然,现在我们已经改变了,你知道,
from the global South, there is this total
从地球的南面,有一个完完全全的
kind of perspective shift that is happening around the --
某种远景的替换正在发生,环绕全球的-
You can't just say to them,
你不能只是对他们说,
well, there are starving children.
嗯,他们是饥饿的孩子。
Well, it is the future.
好吧,它是将来。
Nobody is starving anymore, thank God.
没人会再饿肚子了,感谢上帝。
But as you can tell I have kind of that optimism,
但你可以看出来我是那种乐观的人
and I do hope that we can continue
我确实希望我们能继续
to kind of 3D print,
那种3D影印,
well, let us just say I like to think that
好吧,让我们说我只是喜欢那样想
even in the future we will have the publication,
即使将来我们有了出版作品,
kind of, you know, all the food that's fit to print.
好像是,你知道,所有的食物可以适合影印。
But everybody, please do enjoy that,
但是每个人,请好好享受那个,
and again, I think that you do throw
再一次,我以为你们确实举办了
a cracking good party here at TED.
一个了不起的派对在TED。
Thank you. 感谢你。
Next question. (Applause)
下一个问题。(鼓掌)
What has changed? Okay, it's like,
有什么发生了改变?行,就像
I have to think about that.
我不得不想那个。
"What has changed now that women run the world?"
“现在妇女们掌管了世界后,有了那些变化?”
First of all,
首先
I really, like, I just want to say,
我很喜欢,就像,我只是想说,
and my name is Bella,
我的名字是贝拉,
I just want to, like, identify myself,
我只是想,像这样,确认我自己
that, like, as a feminist,
像一个女性主义者。
I, like, I really find that, like,
我, 就像这样, 我发现了那个,
because I was born in the '90s,
因为我出生在九十年代,
and, like, there were a lot of women who were
就像有很多女人是
as far as feminism was concerned,
女性主义者关心的,
like, maybe they didn't understand that, like,
也许他们并不懂得那个,像那样,
a feminist like me, like,
一个跟我一样的女性主义者
I don't think it's required that you have to have
我不认为那需要你
a certain kind of voice,
必须说某些言论
or, like, a certain way of presenting yourself
或者, 就像以一种特定的方法来表达自己
to be feminist, because I think that, like,
做一个女性主义者,因为我想那样,就好比
feminism can be really hot,
女性主义者可以是炙手可热的,
and I think actually that it's really vital and important.
我想实际上那是真的有活力和重要的。
Like, the quotation I'm wearing is from, like,
就像,我穿上的引言是来自,像
Gloria Steinem,
格老莉娅.斯登呢姆
and, like, I'm named Bella for, like, Bella Abzug,
就像,我被叫做贝拉,就像贝拉.阿足格
who's, like, obviously, like, a really important feminist from, like, history,
这个人,就像,很明显,像,一个很重要的女性主义者,从历史上而来的,
and like, I just think that those women, like,
就像是,我只是认为那些女人,就像,
really represent, like, that you can, like,
真的代表,就像,你能够,
be vital and, like, amazing,
有活力而且,像是,很神奇,
like, a-mazing,
就是这样,神-奇
and you don't have to wear, like,
你不必要穿得,就像
an Eileen Fisher caftan,
一个爱玲.费雪.卡夫坦,
just to, like, prove that you are a feminist.
只是,像那样,证明你是一个女性主义者。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部