搜索

有声读物《金银岛》第73期:第十三章 敌人的俘虏(1)

查看: 260.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 May 18, 2018 08:59:41 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
有声读物《金银岛》第73期:第十三章 敌人的俘虏(1)
Chapter 13 A prisoner of the enemy
第13章 敌人的俘虏
Somebody brought a light and I saw the inside of the house.
有人拿来了火;我看清了房子里的情形。
Five pirates were on their feet,and another man was lying down with a head wound.
有五个海盗站在那里,还有一个头受了伤躺在地上。
But my heart became filled with fear when I saw no prisoners.
我看到没有俘虏,心里就害怕起来。
Were my friends all dead?
我的朋友们都死了?
Here's Jim Hawkins!said Silver.
原来是吉姆·霍金斯!西尔弗说。
How friendly of you to visit us,Jim!
欢迎你来我们这儿,吉姆!
Where are my friends?I asked.
我的朋友们在哪儿?我问。
Silver answered in a smooth voice.
西尔弗用流畅的语调开始讲。
Yesterday.morning,Doctor Livesey came down with a white flag.
昨天早上,李甫西大夫打着白旗来找我们。
Capn Silver,he said,you've lost.
西尔弗船长,他说,你们失败了,
The ship's gone.We looked out and,by thunder,the ship had gone!
船已经开走了!我们跑出去一看,船果然不见了。
Let's bargain,said the doctor.
我们来讲条件吧,大夫说。
So we bargained,and here we are,in the house.
我们跟他讲妥了条件,我们就到这里来了。
And your friends?They walked off and I don't know where they are.
你的朋友?他们走了,我也不知道他们去哪里了。
And now,are you going to join us,Jim?
现在你愿意和我们一起干吗?
You're in trouble,I said.Ship lost,treasure lost,men lost.
你们的处境很不妙,我说。船丢了,财宝丢了,人也丢了。
And if you want to know who did it-it was me!
如果你们想知道是谁干的,告诉你们,是我干的。
I was in the apple barrel the night we saw the island,and I heard every word you said.
我们看见陆地的那天晚上,我躲在苹果桶里听到你们讲的所有的话。
And the ship?It was me who cut her ropes and killed the men aboard her,and it's me who has sailed her to a place where you'll never find her.
至于那条船,也是我割断了绳索,杀死了船上的人,然后把船驶到你们谁也找不到的地方。
Kill me if you like,but if you let me live,
要杀要放随你们便,但如果你们放了我,
I'll do what I can to save you when you're arrested and brought to trial for piracy.
将来你们因为当海盗受审判时,我将尽力救你们的命。
关于《金银岛》惊涛骇浪中,到底吉姆一行人最后有没有找到传闻中那座遍地满是黄金宝藏的金银岛呢?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部