搜索

有声读物《金银岛》第72期:第十二章 伊斯莱尔·汉兹(7)

查看: 169.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 May 18, 2018 09:02:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
有声读物《金银岛》第72期:第十二章 伊斯莱尔·汉兹(7)
I felt sick and frightened.The blood from my wound ran over my back and chest,and the knife seemed to burn like hot iron.
我感到一阵恐惧和恶心。血从我的伤口流到背上和胸上,那把长刀像火红的烙铁在我的肩膀上。
But I was trembling so badly that it shook the knife out of my skin,and I could move again.
我使劲地发抖,以至于那把刀掉下去了,我又可以动了。
I climbed down through the sails,then went below to tie up my wound.
我顺着桅杆溜下来,到船舱包扎好伤口。
There was a lot of blood but it wasn't deep.Next,I went up on deck.
我流了很多血,但伤得不深。然后我来到甲板上。
It was now evening and a light wind was blowing,so I lowered the sails before climbing down a rope and into the sea.
现在已经是晚上了,微风轻拂,我降下帆,然后顺着一条绳子下到海里。
The water was only waist-deep and I walked ashore.
海水仅及我的腰部,我向岸上走去。
The sun had gone now and,once on dry land,I began to walk to the stockade.
太阳已经落山了,我一上岸就直奔寨子而去。
Perhaps the others would blame me for deserting,I thought,
也许别人会指责我逃跑,我琢磨着,
but Captain Smollett would be pleased I had taken the Hispaniola,I was sure.
可是斯摩列特船长一定会为我夺回了伊斯帕尼奥拉号而高兴。
When I reached the stockade,the house lay in dark shadow.
我到寨子的时候,木屋笼罩在黑暗中。
But on the other side,a large fire had almost burned itself out.
在另一边有一堆快燃尽的篝火。
This seemed strange,as it had not been our habit to build lange fires.
这很奇怪,这么大的篝火不可能是我们烧的。
There were no sounds,except for the wind in the trees,
周围一点动静都没有,只有树林中的风声。
and I went quietly round to the eastern side,keeping in the shadows.
我绕到寨子东边,尽可能躲在阴影中。
As I came nearer to the corner of the house,
我接近木屋的时候,
I heard my friends breathing loudly as they slept,and at once felt happier again.
听见我的朋友们熟睡的鼾声,立即高兴起来。
I got to the door and looked in,
我找到门向里看,
but all was dark and I could see nothing.
屋里一片漆黑,什么也看不见。
With my arms out in front of me,I walked in.
我伸出手摸索着走进屋。
Suddenly,there was a high voice screaming in the darkness:
突然,一个声音响起来:
Pieces of eight!Pieces of eight!Pieces of eight!It was Silver's parrot,Captain Flint!
八个里亚尔!八个里亚尔!八个里亚尔!是西尔弗的鹦鹉,弗林特船长!
Immediately,men began to wake up,and I heard Silver's voice shout,Who's there?
随即,人们都醒了,我听见西尔弗喊道:谁在那儿?
I turned to run,crashed violently against one person,then ran straight into the arms of another.
我转身就跑,刚挣脱了一个人,又被另一个人抓住。
关于《金银岛》不仅发生了足以让人丧命的疟疾病乱,还曾经发生海盗们群体叛乱的恐怖事件。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部