搜索

有声读物《远大前程》 第21期:第3章 给匹普的一次机会(10)

查看: 153.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 May 18, 2018 10:44:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
有声读物《远大前程》 第21期:第3章 给匹普的一次机会(10)
Yes!I answered,although I knew it wasn't.My sister hit me hard on the head.
是!我回答,尽管我知道不是那个数。我姐姐狠狠地打了我的头。
Boy!he continued.Describe Miss Havisham.
孩子!他继续说,描述一下郝薇香小姐。
Very tall and dark,I said,lying.
又黑又高,我撒谎地说。
Is she,uncle?asked my sister eagerly.
她是这样的吗,舅舅!我姐姐关切地问道。
Oh yes,answered Mr Pumblechook.So I knew immediately that he had never seen her.
噢,是的。潘波趣先生回答。因此,我马上明白了,他从来没有见过她。
This is the way to get information from this boy,he added quietly to Mrs Joe.
这是从这个孩子那里得到消息的方法,他对乔夫人温和地补充说。
How well you make him obey you,uncle!said Mrs Joe.
怎样让他更好地顺从你,舅舅!乔夫人说。
Now,boy!What was she doing when you arrived?
喂,孩子!当你到达时她正在干什么?
She was sitting in a black carriage,I replied.
她正坐在一个黑马车上,我回答说。
Mr Pumblechook and Mrs Joe stared at each other.In a black carriage?they repeated.
潘波趣先生和乔夫人互相瞅了瞅,在黑马车上?他们重复着说。
Yes,I said,becoming more confident.
是的,我变得更自信地说,
And Miss Estella,her niece,I think,handed in gold plates with cake and wine through the windows.
我想还有她的侄女艾丝黛拉小姐,通过窗户递进来盛有蛋糕和葡萄酒的金盘子。
Was anybody else there?asked Mr Pumblechook.
那里还有其它人吗?潘波趣先生问。
Four dogs,huge ones.They ate meat out of a silver basket.
有4只巨大的狗,它们从银笼子里探出头吃肉。
Where was this carriage,boy?
这个马车在哪儿?孩子。
In her room.But there weren't any horses.
在她的房间。但是,没有马。
Can this be possible,uncle?asked Mrs Joe.
这可能吗?舅舅。乔夫人问道。
She's a strange woman,madam.It's quite possible.What did you play at,boy?
她是个怪女人,夫人,那是很可能的。你玩什么啦,孩子?
关于《远大前程》3人连同船夫出发,在公海上航行,在快要离开国境的时候,小船被接到乡绅线报的边防警察扣留,赫伯斯和船夫顺利逃走,而皮普和逃犯一起被抓回监狱。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部