搜索

美国小学英语教材1:第24课 玉米饼

查看: 186.9k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 14:06:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国小学英语教材1:第24课 玉米饼
Johnny-Cake
玉米饼
Once a little old woman and a little old man and a little boy lived in a little old house.
从前,一个小老太太、一个小老头和一个小男孩住在一座破旧的小房子里。
One day the little old woman made a round johnny-cake for supper.
一天,小老太太做了一块圆圆的玉米饼作为晚餐。
She put it into the oven.
她把它放进烤箱里。
Then she said to the little boy, "You must sit by the oven door and watch the johnny-cake. Take it out of the oven when it is done."
然后她对小男孩说,“你必须坐在烤箱门前看着玉米饼。等烤好的时候就把它拿出来”。
Then the little old woman and the little old man went out to weed the garden.
说完,小老太太和小老头子就去给菜园除草了。
The little boy sat down to wait by the oven door.
小男孩便坐了下来,在烤箱门前等着。
All at once the oven door opened, and Johnny-cake rolled out.
突然,烤箱的门开了,玉米饼滚了出来。
He rolled across the kitchen floor and out of the house.
他滚过厨房地板,滚出了房子。
The boy ran out of the kitchen and called, "Mother! Father! Hurry! Johnny-cake is rolling away!"
小男孩跑出了厨房喊道,“妈妈!爸爸!快来啊!玉米饼滚走了”!
The little boy, the little old man, and the little old woman tried to catch Johnny-cake.
一个小男孩、一个小老头和一个小老太太用尽全力去抓玉米饼。
They ran until they were tired, but they could not catch him.
但是,直到他们跑累了,也没能抓住他。
Johnny-cake rolled on.
玉米饼继续往前滚着。
He laughed and said, "This is very good fun. I roll and they run."
他笑着说,“真是太有趣了,我滚,他们追”。
Johnny-cake rolled on and on.
玉米饼往前滚啊滚、滚啊滚
Soon he came to a brown hen, who was eating corn.
不一会儿,他遇见了一只正在吃玉米的棕色母鸡。
"Johnny-cake, where are you going?" asked the hen.
“玉米饼,你要到那里去啊”?母鸡问道。
"I am out rolling," said Johnny-cake.
“我要滚出去”,玉米饼说。
"I have rolled away from a boy, an old woman, and an old man, and I can roll away from you, too."
“我从一个男孩、一个老太太和一个老头的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走”。
"You can, can you?" said the hen. "I'll see about that. I think I'll just eat you up."
“你能行吗”?母鸡说道。“我倒要看看,我想我正要吃掉你”。
So the hen ran after Johnny-cake and tried to catch him. But she could not catch him.
于是,母鸡追赶着玉米饼,想要抓住他。但是她没能抓住他。
Johnny-cake laughed and said, "This is very good fun. I roll and they run."
玉米饼笑着说,“真是太有趣了,我滚,他们追”。
Soon Johnny-cake came to a cow, who was eating grass.
没过多久,玉米饼遇到了一只正在吃草的奶牛。
"Johnny-cake, where are you going?" asked the cow.
“玉米饼,你要到那里去啊”?奶牛问道。
"I am out rolling," said Johnny-cake.
“我要滚出去”,玉米饼说。
"I have rolled away from a boy, an old woman, an old man, and a hen, and I can roll away from you, too!"
“我已经从一个男孩、一个老太太、一个老头和一只母鸡的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走”。
"You can, can you?" said the cow. "I think I'll just eat you up." But the cow could not catch him.
“你能行吗”?奶牛说道。“我想我正要吃掉你”。但是奶牛没能抓住他。
Johnny-cake laughed and said, "This is very good fun. I roll and they run."
玉米饼笑着说,“真是太有趣了,我滚,他们追”。
Johnny-cake went rolling on.
玉米饼继续往前滚。
Soon he came to a fat, lazy pig, who was eating his supper.
不久,他遇到了一只又肥又懒的猪,他正在吃晚餐。
"Johnny-cake, where are you going?" asked the pig.
“玉米饼,你要到那里去啊”?猪问道。
"I am out rolling," said Johnny-cake.
“我要滚出去”,玉米饼说。
"I have rolled away from a boy, a woman, a man, a hen, and a cow, and I can roll away from you, too. I can, I can."
他再次说道,“我已经从一个男孩、一个女人、一个男人、一只母鸡和一头奶牛的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走。我能。我能”。
"I can not hear you," said the pig.
“我听不到你说话”,母猪说。
Johnny-cake went up to him.
玉米饼来到了猪的面前。
Again he said, "I have rolled away from a boy, a woman, a man, a hen, and a cow, and I can roll away from you, too. I can, I can."
他再次说道,“我已经从一个男孩、一个女人、一个男人、一只母鸡和一头奶牛的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走。我能。我能”。
"I can not hear you," said the pig. "You are too far away from my ear."
“我听不到你说话”,母猪说。“你离我的耳朵太远了”。
Then Johnny-cake went right up to the pig's ear.
这时,玉米饼径直来到猪的耳边前。
"I will make you hear me," he said.
“我会让你听到我说话的”,他说。
"I have rolled away from a woman, a man, a boy, a hen, and a cow, and I can roll away from you, too."
“我已经从一个女人、一个男人、一个男孩、一只母鸡和一头奶牛的身边逃了出来,而且我也能从你身边逃走”。
Then jump went the pig! He caught poor Johnny-cake and ate him up.
就在这时,猪跳了起来!他抓住了可怜的玉米饼把它吃掉了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部