搜索

美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第262期:在摇篮中安睡(2)

查看: 158.7k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:04:15 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
美国语文第五册(MP3+中英字幕) 第262期:在摇篮中安睡(2)
Backward, turn backward, O Time, in your flight,
时光穿梭,飞快地回到从前,
Make me a child again, just for to-night!
今晚星光,我变成可爱孩子,
Mother, come back from the echoless shore,
妈妈,从无法应答的彼岸归来,
Take me again to your heart as of yore;
一如往昔,将我搂抱入怀。
Kiss from my forehead the furrows of care,
轻轻地, 她吻着我的前额皱纹,
Smooth the few silver threads out of my hair;
随后抚平,我鬓角上初现白发,
Over my slumbers your loving watch keep;—
满心怜爱,默默地看我安睡——
Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep!
妈妈呵,慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!
Backward, flow backward, O tide of the years!
时光穿梭,追溯往昔岁月,
I am so weary of toil and of tears;
难以应对, 生活困厄操劳,
Toil without recompense, tears all in vain;
呕心沥血,汗水无法兑现,
Take them, and give me my childhood again!
不再忧伤,今晚我又回到童年!
I have grown weary of dust and decay,—
滚滚红尘,行尸走肉的皮囊,
Weary of flinging my soul wealth away;
迷惘不安,如何失去信念?
Weary of sowing for others to reap;—
世事喧嚣,充满尔虞我诈,
Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep!
妈妈呵,慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!
Tired of the hollow, the base, the untrue,
我早已,厌倦世俗的虚伪卑鄙,
Mother, O mother, my heart calls for you!
哦,妈妈,我从心底呼唤你!
Many a summer the grass has grown green,
夏夜星落,那片滴翠的草地,
Blossomed and faded, our faces between:
母女笑容,跌落在花开花落之间,
Yet with strong yearning and passionate pain,
难以抑制,我多年的思念苦楚,
Long I to-night for your presence again.
哦,妈妈,渴望你今晚出现。
Come from the silence so long and so deep;—
回来吧,你在寂寞黑暗消失很久,
Rock me to sleep, mother,—rock me to sleep!
妈妈呵,慢慢荡起摇篮,让我入眠!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部