搜索

英国语文第二册(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:黄蜂和蜜蜂

查看: 282.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:09:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英国语文第二册(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期:黄蜂和蜜蜂
LESSON 16 The wasp and the bee
第十六课 黄蜂和蜜蜂
A wasp met a bee that was just buzzing by,
一只黄蜂遇见了一只嗡嗡作响的蜜蜂,
And he said, Little cousin, can you tell me why
他问:小表妹,你能告诉我为什么
You are loved so much better by people than I?
人类爱你比爱我更多吗?”
My back shines as bright and as yellow as gold,
我的背发光像黄金一样又亮又黄,
And my shape is most elegant,too, to behold;
我的身材看起来也是最优雅的;
Yet nobody likes me for that, I am told.—
但是我被告知没人因为这些喜欢我。”——
Ah, cousin! said the bee, 'tis all very true;
呀,表哥!”蜜蜂说,“这些都对;
But if I were half as much mischief to do,
但如果我把尽可能多的恶作剧做了一半,
Indeed they would love me no better than you.
他们对我的爱真的不会比你多多少。
You have a fine shape, and a delicate wing;
你有好的身材,精美的翅膀;
They own you are handsome;but then there's one thing
他们承认你很英俊;但有一件事
They cannot put up with and that is your sting.
他们不能忍受,那就是你的刺。
My coat is quite homely and plain, as you see,
就像你看到的,我的外表非常平凡、朴素,
Yet nobody ever is angry with me—
但没人曾生过我的气——
Because I'm a harmless and diligent bee.
因为我是一只无害的、勤劳的蜜蜂。”
From this little story let people beware;
这个小故事让人们当心;
Because, like the wasp, if ill-natured they are,
因为,就像黄蜂,如果他们心地不良,
They will never be loved, though ever so fair.
尽管非常美丽,他们也不会受人喜爱。
QUESTIONS
问题
What did the wasp ask the bee? Why did he think people should love him? What did the bee say people could not put up with? What kind of coat had the bee? Why was nobody ever angry with her? Ill-natured people will…? though they are…?
黄蜂问了蜜蜂什么?为什么他认为人们应该喜爱他?蜜蜂说人们不能忍受什么?蜜蜂有怎样的外表?为什么人们从来没有生过她的气?心地不良的人会怎样?尽管他们怎样?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部