搜索

英国语文第一册(MP3+中英字幕) 第53期:闹铃的告诫

查看: 129.0k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:09:38 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英国语文第一册(MP3+中英字幕) 第53期:闹铃的告诫
LESSON 53 WHAT THE CLOCK SAYS
第五十三课 闹铃的告诫
"Tick," the clock says, "tick, tick, tick!"
"滴"钟响了"滴滴滴!"
What you have to do, do quick:
你要做什么,那就赶紧做:
Time is gliding fast away;
时间在快速流逝
Let us act, and act to-day.
赶紧行动,就是现在
If your lesson you would get,
上课,那么你就会有收获
Do it now, and do not fret:
不要烦恼,就是现在
That alone is hearty fun
仅仅这个就已有趣
Which comes after work is done.
工作做完,下面是什么?
When your mother says,"Obey,"
当你妈妈说"服从"
Do not loiter, do not stay;
不要虚度,不要停滞
Wait not for another tick;
不要等待下一秒
What you have to do, do quick.
你要做的,赶紧去做
DO JUSTLY
公正地做
Kindness and love to all I owe,
善良,爱至于我所拥有的
No other debt does God allow;
上天绝不允许其他罪过
Kindness and love, then, I must pay
接受善良和爱,我必须回报
To every body, every day.
献给每个人,每天都如此
And when I borrow, or I buy,
当我借取或者购买
Must pay again; for God will try,
必须再次回报;这是上天赠与的
By His own law, my works and ways.
以它的规则,我的成果和方式
Oh, may I serve Him all my days;
啊,愿我一直为他服务
Be always honest, just, and true;
永远诚实,公正,真诚
And what I've said, take care to do.
我说了什么,认真去做

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部