搜索

英国语文第二册(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:孩子与小鸟

查看: 310.2k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:09:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英国语文第二册(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:孩子与小鸟
LESSON 2 The child and the bird
第二课 孩子与小鸟
Little bird, little bird, come to me!
小鸟,小鸟,快到这里来!
I have a clean cage all ready for thee;
我已准备好干净的笼子让你待;
Many bright flowers I'll bring to you,
我会给你带来许多花苞,
And fresh, ripe cherries, all wet with dew.
还有新鲜的、挂着露珠的熟樱桃。
"Thanks, little maiden, for all thy care,
小姑娘啊,谢谢你对我的关心,
But I dearly love the clear, cool air;
可我更爱那干净清爽的空气;
And my snug little nest in the old oak tree
我筑在老橡树上的舒适的小窝,
Is better than golden cage for me!"
比任何金笼子更适合我!
Little bird, little bird, where wilt thou go
小鸟,小鸟,你能去哪儿,
When all the fields are buried in snow?
当所有田野都被冰雪埋藏?
The ice will cover the old oak tree;
冰雪会把老橡树也埋藏,
Little bird, little bird, stay with me!
小鸟,小鸟,来我身旁吧
"Nay, little maiden, away I'll fly
不,小姑娘,我会飞走
To greener fields and a warmer sky:
飞向更绿的田野和更暖的天空;
When Spring comes back with cheerful rain
当春天伴随着快乐的雨水回来,
My joyful song you will hear again."
你会再次听到我的歌声是多么的欢快。
Little bird, little bird, who will guide thee
小鸟,小鸟,谁会为你指路,
Over the hills and over the sea?
带你翻山越海?
Foolish one, come with me to stay;
傻瓜,快到我这里来;
If you don't, I am sure you will lose your way.—
不然,你一定会迷路的。
"Ah, no, little maiden! God guides me
啊,不,小姑娘!上帝指引着我,
Over the hills and over the sea:
让我翻山越海,
He made me free as the morning air,
他给予我早上的空气一般的自由,
To drink the sunshine everywhere!"
让我享受无处不在的阳光!
QUESTIONS
问题
What does the little bird like better than a pretty cage?Where does the bird go in winter?When does it come back again? Why does it not lose its way?
相比精美的笼子,小鸟更喜欢什么?冬天的时候小鸟会去哪里?它还会再回来吗?为什么小鸟不会迷路呢?

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部