搜索

剑桥小学英语 Unit 10:海滩

查看: 394.3k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 15:41:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
剑桥小学英语 Unit 10:海滩
Unit 10
第十单元
1 A song.
1 一首歌
Come along to the beach....Let's play in the sand, sand, sand.
到海滩来吧,海滩,海滩。让我们在沙滩上玩耍,沙滩,沙滩。
Let's snorkel and swim ....Let's play with the fish ,fish, fish.
让我们潜水和游泳,游泳,游泳。让我们与鱼儿一起嬉戏,鱼儿,鱼儿。
Everybody join in ,in ,in ,in.On the beach we'll have fun, fun, fun.
每个人都来吧,来吧,来吧,来吧。在海滩上我们玩耍,玩耍,玩耍。
We'll play lots of games, games, games.We'll have fun in the sun ,sun ,sun.
我们玩各种各样的游戏,游戏,游戏。我们在阳光下嬉笑,阳光,阳光。
Come along to the beach, beach, beach.Where the weather is great, great, great.
到海滩上来吧,海滩,海滩。那里的天气很好,很好,很好。
Where the water is clear ,clear, clear.Come on ,don't be late, late, late.
那里的水很清,很清,很清。来吧,别迟了,迟了,迟了。
Everybody join in ,in ,in ,in .On the beach we'll have fun, fun,fun.
每个人都来吧,来吧,来吧。在海滩我们玩的开心,开心,开心。
We'll play lots of games, games, games.We'll have fun in the sun, sun, sun.
我们玩各种各样的游戏,游戏,游戏。我们享受阳光,阳光,阳光。
It's great on the beach, beach, beach.Where people have time ,time ,time.
在海滩上真好,海滩,海滩。那里人们有的是时间,时间,时间。
To play and to sing,sing ,sing.The song that they like,like, like.
去玩耍和歌唱,歌唱,歌唱。歌唱他们喜欢的歌儿,喜欢,喜欢。
Everybody join in,in ,in ,in .On the beach we'll have fun, fun, fun.
每个人都来吧,来吧,来吧。在海滩上我们很开心,开心,开心。
We'll play lots of games, games games.We'll have fun in the sun, sun,sun.
我们玩各种各样的游戏,游戏,游戏。我们享受阳光,阳光,阳光。
4 A story -The seal
4.故事--海豹。
Let's go snorkelling.OK. I'll get my mask and flippers.
我们去潜水吧。好的。我去拿我的面具和潜水橡皮。
Look Emma, a seal! Wow! It's a boby seal!Let's swim closer.OK.
看,艾玛,一只海豹!哇!是只小海豹!我们游过去吧。好的。
Stop Mike ,a jet-ski.Where's the seal? It's over there let's get closer.
快停下来,马克,有快艇。海豹在哪?在那边。我们再靠近一点。
What's that in the water? I think it's blood.
那水里是什么?我觉得是血。
Look ,the seal is over there, on the rock. I think it's hurt.
看,海豹在那边的岩石上。我想它受伤了。
Let's go back. Yes let's get help.
我们回去吧。好的,我们去请人来帮忙吧。
Dad ,there's a seal on the rock over there. It's hurt.
爸爸,那边的岩石上有一只海豹。它受伤了。
Get into the boat.We'll go and get it.Half an hour later
到船上去。我们去把它带回来。半个小时后。
Where can we take it? I'll call Ken Jones.
我们要把它带哪去?我会打电话给肯·琼斯。
Who is he? He knows a lot about seals.He can help.
他是谁?他对海豹了解得比较多。他帮得上忙。
It's badly hurt.I'll take it with me.Two months later
它伤得很严重。我要把它带走。两个月后。
Hello Mr Jones,How is our seal? Come with me.
你好,琼斯先生,我们的海豹怎么样了?跟我来。
There it is ,On the rock.It's fine again.Thank you , Mr Jones. Thank you .
在那,岩石上。已经恢复了。谢谢你,琼斯 先生。谢谢你们。
Six one act plays.The princess and the frog
六个独幕剧.公主和青蛙
(The princess is sitting near the well.
公主坐在井边。
She is playing with her golden ball.She is singing.
她在玩着她的金球。她唱着歌。
Then she stands up and throw the ball into the air several times.
她唱着歌。然后站起来,一次又一次地把金球抛到空中。
(Suddenly the ball falls into the well.She starts crying. A frog appears.)
突然球掉进了井里。她哭了起来。一只青蛙出现了。
Frog: Why are you crying?
青蛙:你为什么哭?
Princess: My golden ball...
公主:我的金球....
Frog: What about it?
青蛙:它怎么了?
Princess; It's down there.
公主:掉到那里面去了。
Frog; Oh, I'll get it for you.
青蛙:哦,我帮你拿上来。
Frog: Mmm, What a lovely ball.
青蛙:恩,多可爱的球啊。
Princess; Give it to me.
公主:把它给我。
Frog; Give me a kiss.
青蛙:吻我一下。
Princess; OK, let's go behind the bush.
公主:好吧,让我们到树丛后面去吧。
(The children are in a park)
(孩子们在公园里。)
Rosie:Look at my stickers.
露西:看我的贴图。
Anna ,Sylvia.,Tom and Jeff: Great! Super!
安娜,斯迩弗,汤姆和杰夫:好极了!超棒!
Rosie: What do you collect?
露西:你们收集什么?
Sylvia; Comics ,I've got fifty-five.
斯迩弗:漫画,我有55张了。
Rosie; Oh, really ? And you Tom?
露西:哦,是吗?你呢,汤姆?
Tom:I collect stickers too.
汤姆:我也收集贴图。
Jeff:How many have you got?
杰夫:你有多少?
Tom: I don't know.Quite a lot.Fifty or sixty.
汤姆:我不知道。相当多。五、六十张吧。
Rosie; And what about you ,Jeff?
露西:杰夫,那你呢?
Jeff: I collect stamps.
杰夫:我收集邮票。
Rosie: Stamps?My brother collects stamps too.
露西:邮票?我哥哥也在集邮。
Sylvia;What do you collect , Anna?
斯迩弗:安娜,你收集什么?
Anna; Monster masks.
安娜:怪物面具。
Rosie, Sylvia,Tom and Jeff: Monster masks? Childish!
露西,斯迩弗,汤姆和杰夫:怪物面具?幼稚!
Anna: Close your eyes.
安娜:闭上你们的眼睛。
Anna: Open your eyes ! Arrrrgh!
安娜:睁开眼睛!哇!
Let's go swimming
我们去游泳吧
(Chris and Mike are at Charlie's place.
(克瑞斯和马克在查里的住处。
We can see from what they are carrying that they are going to the beach.)
从他们带的东西我们可以看出他们正准备去海边。)
Chris;Let's go to the beach, Charlie.
克瑞斯:我们去海滩吧,查里。
Charlie:Sorry ,I can't ,Too much homework.
查里:对不起,我去不了,作业太多了。
Mike: Come on , Charlie. Do it later.
马克:去吧,查里,晚点做嘛。
Charlie ;Later? No,I can't .Sorry.
查里:晚点?不,我不能。对不起。
Chris: Come on ,Charlie, it's such a nice day.
克瑞斯:去吧,查里,今天天气多好啊。
Mike; It's really hot.
马克:真的很热。
Charlie:Sorry.
查里:对不起。
Chris:OK,Mike Let's to. Bye ,Charlie.
克瑞斯:好吧,马克,我们走吧。查里,拜拜。
Charlie; Bye.
查里:拜拜。
(Chris and Mike are leaving.
(克瑞斯和马克走了。
They start talking to each other in a loud voice
他们开始大声地交谈
so that Charlie can hear what they are saying.)
故意让查里听到他们在说什么。)
Chris: Ok, let's go. Let's go and meet the girls.
克瑞斯:好吧,我们走吧。我们去和女孩们会合吧。
Charlie:Girls???
查里:女孩们?
Mike; Yes ,Anne,Cathy and Rosie are coming.
马克:是的,安尼,卡丝和露西会来。
Charlie; Anne, Cathy and Rosie?
查里:安尼,卡丝和露西?
I'll come with you.
我跟你们一起去。
Chris and Mike: What about your homework?
克瑞斯和马克:那你的作业怎么办?
Charlie; Oh, that's no problem.I can do it later.The birthday present
查里:哦,没问题。我可以晚一点做。生日礼物。
Tony:Hi, Tim.
唐尼:嗨,缇姆。
Tim; Hi, Look what I've got. A lollipop!
缇姆:嗨,看我带了什么。一个棒棒糖!
Tony ;So what?
唐尼:怎么呢?
Tim:It's for my brother.
缇姆:是给我弟弟的。
Tony ;Your brother?
唐尼:你弟弟?
Tim: Yes ,it's his birthday tomorrow.
缇姆:是的,明天是他的生日。
Tony;A lolly? Is that your birthday present?
唐尼:一个棒棒糖?那就是你的生日礼物?
Tim :Yes , it is . Wonderful, isn't it ?
缇姆:是的,正是。很有意思,不是吗?
Tony:I think it's boring.
唐尼:我觉得很讨厌。
Tim:Boring?
缇姆:讨厌?
Tony;Yes ,very boring.
唐尼:是的,非常令人讨厌。
Tim: What can I give him?
缇姆:那我能给他什么呢?
Tony: Give him a Nintendo.
唐尼:给他一个任天堂。
Tim:A what?
缇姆:什么?
Tony: A nintendo.
唐尼:一个任天堂。
Tim: A Nin what?
缇姆:一个任什么?
Tony: A Nintendo.
唐尼:一个任天堂。
Tim: What's that?
缇姆:那是什么?
Tony: A computer game.
唐尼:一个电脑游戏。
Tim: Uh huh, A Nin what?
唐尼:哼啊!一个任什么来着?
Tony: NIN-TEN-DO
唐尼:任-天-堂。
Tim: Ten computer games? I want ONE present.
缇姆:十个电脑游戏?我只要一个礼物。
Tony; Look ,Don't be stupid.
唐尼:瞧你,别蠢了。
It's your brother's birthday tomorrow,right?
明天是你弟弟的生日是吗?
Tim: Yes.
缇姆:是的。
Tony:So give him a Nintendo game.
唐尼:那么送他一个任天堂游戏吧。
Tim: Can you spell it please?
缇姆:能请你拼写出来吗?
Tony: Yes ,of course,N-N-N-erm ...NIN...erm Erm...Do you know what?
唐尼:当然了N-N-N-恩 NIN,恩...你知道什么吗?
Tim: What?
缇姆:什么?
Tony: Give your brother a lollipop.
唐尼:送你的弟弟一个棒棒糖吧。
Tim: oh,no!!!
缇姆:哦,不!!!
Sandra
桑德拉
(Mrs Atkins is in the kitchen.She is making breakfast.
艾提根太太正在厨房做早餐。
Sandra comes in in her pyjamas.)
桑德拉穿着睡衣进来了。
Mrs Atkins: Good morning, Sandra.
艾提根太太:桑德拉,早上好。
Sandra; Good morning,Mum. Hello to you ,And here I come.
桑德拉:早上好,妈妈。我向你问好来了。
Mrs Atkins:Oh ,Sandra, come on.Tea?
艾提根太太:哦,桑德拉,过来。茶?
Sandra: one, two,three.Tea for me.
桑德拉:1,2,3。给我茶。
Mrs Atkins; Stop it,Sandra. Here's your tea, some toast?
艾提根太太:别跳,桑德拉。这是你的茶,要点土司吗?
Sandra: Give me butter, give me bread, My name's Sandra, and not Fred.
桑德拉:给我黄油,给我面包。我叫桑德拉,不是佛瑞德。
Mrs Atkins: Stop it,Sandra, please!
艾提根太太:停下来,桑德拉,请你!
Sandra; Stop it ,Sandra, Sandra stop.I like to sing, I like to hop.
桑德拉:停下来,桑德拉,桑德拉别跳了。我喜欢唱,我喜欢跳。
Mrs Atkins: Pleeease,Sandra, Pleeeeeease!
艾提根太太:求你了,桑德拉,求你!
Sandra; Please,please,please.give me some cheese.
桑德拉:请,请,请。给我一些奶酪。
Mrs Atkins: Hop ,hop hop, Sandra stop,stop it ,please. ,or there is no cheese!
艾提根太太:跳,跳,跳。桑德拉,停,请你停下来,否则就没有奶酪吃!。
Sandra: OK ,Mum, sorry.
桑德拉:好吧,妈妈,对不起。
Mrs Atkins: That's alright.
艾提根太太:没事了。
The phone call
电话
(The children are on their way home from school)
(孩子们走在放学回家的路上。)
Penny, Paula ,Ken , Philip; Bye ,see you tomorrow.
佩内,葆拉,肯,菲利浦:拜拜,明天见。
Paula; Hey ,wait a moment. I've got a new CD-ROM.
葆拉:嘿,等一下。我有了个新的光盘。
Ken ,Penny: What is it about?
肯,佩内:关于什么的?
Paula: Arctic animals.
葆拉:北极的动物。
Philip: Super.
菲利浦:棒极了。
Paula;Can you come to my place?
葆拉:你们能去我家吗?
Ken ,Penny, Philip: Yes , great.
肯,佩内,菲利浦:好极了。
Ken: I have to ask Mum first.
肯:我得先问问我妈妈。
Philip: Right ,and I have to ask my grandmother.
菲利浦:对了,我得问问我奶奶。
Penny: Is there a phone box near here?
佩内:附近有电话亭吗?
Paula: Yeah, There's one over there.
葆拉:是的。那边有一个。
Ken;Please, come on .
肯:请过来吧。
Man: A hundred dollars? Are you crazy? Yes ,yes, Ok .No.
男人:100美元?你疯了吗?是,是,好。不。
Yes , of course,No , are you crazy?
是,当然,不,你疯了吗?
Philip: Please,hurry up.
菲利浦:请快点。
Man; Yes yes, OK, No,Yes ,of course,No,no,no,no.
男人:是,是,好。不,是的,当然。不,不,不,不。
Paula; Stupid!
葆拉:笨蛋!
Penny: I've got an idea. Excuse me ,sir.
佩内:我想到一个主意。对不起,先生。
Man: What is it?
男人:怎么了?
Penny and Paula:Your car ,sir.
佩内和葆拉:你的车,先生。
Man: What about it?
男人:车怎么啦?
Philip: The police....
菲利浦:警察....
Man: The police? Oh ,no!
男人:警察?哦,不!
Man: (Runs away to his car.) Oh, no.
男人:(向他的车跑去。)哦,不。
Penny: Hurry up.Phone your mum and your grandma!
佩内:快点。给你们的妈妈和奶奶打电话!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部