搜索

UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 9 What's a "Horkey"?

查看: 261.1k|回复: 0
  发表于 Feb 3, 2019 17:18:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
UNIT 2 DNA Lesson 9 What's a "Horkey"?
UNIT 2 DNA
第二单元 DNA
You will learn Functions
你将学到 功能
Ability and Inability
能力与无能
Grammar
语法
Coordinating Conjunctions
并列连词
Structures
结构
at the same time
同时
except for
除……以外
not only ...but also ...
不仅……而且……
What if ...?
如果……将会怎么样?
neither ...nor ...
既不……也不……
Lesson 9: What's a "Horkey"?
第9课:“Horkey”是什么?
THINK ABOUT IT!
想一想!
Do you like to mix your food together when you eat?
吃东西的时候你喜欢把食物混在一起吗?
What things do you like to mix together?
你喜欢把哪些东西混合?
What animals or plants do you like best?
你最喜欢什么动物或植物?
Why?What animals does Danny want to combine?
为什么? 丹尼想杂交什么动物?
Why?It's a Cow!
为什么?是一头牛!
No,a Chicken!
不,是一只鸡!
I know what I would choose!
我知道我将选择什么。
I would combine a donut and a pizza.
我将把一个面包圈和一个比萨饼混合起来。
Then I could have breakfast and lunch at the same time!
然后,我可以早饭,午饭一起吃!
No,no,Danny!
不,不,丹尼!
You need to choose two living things:
你要选择两种生物:
two different plants or two different animals.
两种不同的植物或者两种不同的动物。
I think I would combine grapes and bananas.
我想我可以把葡萄和香蕉结合起来。
Then I would have little,juicy bananas.
然后我可以吃小小的,有汁的香蕉。
I would call them "grananas."
我可以称它们为“grananas”。
Have you ever seen a "cowchick," Brian?
你见过“cowchick”吗,布莱恩?
That's what I would make.
那就是我想做的东西。
It's a cow and a chicken.
是一头牛,和一只鸡。
My new animal would make the biggest eggs in the world!
我的新动物将下世界上最大的蛋。
I might combine a dinosaur and a rabbit.
我可以把一只恐龙和一只兔子结合在一起。
Why,Danny?为什么,
丹尼?
So the dinosaur could have nice,long ears!
这样恐龙就能有长长的,漂亮耳朵。
I've always wanted ears.
我一直想要耳朵。
PROJECT MAKE A NEW LIVING THING!
任务 制造一种新生物!
Do you know what a mule is?
你知道什么是骡子吗?
A mule is a special animal.
骡子是一种特殊的动物。
It has a horse as a mother and a donkey as a father.
它的母亲是马,父亲是驴。
Maybe we should call mules "donses" or "horkeys"!
或许你应该叫骡子“骡马”或“马骡”!
Mules are very helpful animals.
骡子是非常有帮助的动物。
They are big like horses and strong like donkeys.
它们像马一样高大,像驴一样强壮。
What if you could combine other animals or plants to make something new?
如果你可以杂交其它动物或植物来制造出新事物的话会怎么样呢?
Think: What animals or plants would you choose?
想一想: 你会选择什么动物或植物?
Why? What would your new animal or plant be like?
为什么? 你的新动物或植物会是什么样的?
What would you name your new animal or plant?
你会给你的新动物或植物起什么名字?
Why?Write down your ideas.
为什么?写出你的想法。
Talk about them with your group.
小组讨论。
Draw a picture of your new animal or plant.
画出你的新动物或植物的图画。
Have fun!
尽情玩吧!
When you combine things,you put them together
混合事物的时候,你把它们放在一起——
like tea and hot water!
像茶和开水一样!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

秀哈英语

Copyright © 2024 秀哈英语版权所有

https://www.showha.cn/ ( 皖ICP备2022008997号 )

关于我们
关于我们
秀哈文化
使用指南
招聘信息
小黑屋
政策说明
法律声明
隐私保护
信息发布规则
关注秀哈微信公众号
手机访问秀哈英语,更方便!
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部